Check your account email address ×

Drone video that Rob took today.

ckf

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You guys never go in for a closer look :news: 

I don't want to invade anyone's privacy. Plus the further away you are from the controller the more altitude you need to keep a good signal.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I don't want to invade anyone's privacy. Plus the further away you are from the controller the more altitude you need to keep a good signal.

I want the nude sunbathers and outdoor fornicator videos :lol: 

I just had a message from a meteorologist for NECN (New England Cable News). He was looking for recent pics or video footage of the foliage here in northern VT. I didn't have anything recent so he are going to use some of Rob's footage from the video in this thread :thumb:

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just had a message from a meteorologist for NECN (New England Cable News). He was looking for recent pics or video footage of the foliage here in northern VT. I didn't have anything recent so he are going to use some of Rob's footage from the video in this thread :thumb:

Falling down on the job :cop:

Cool.  i like the way he avoided the word Kangamangus  :lmao:

seems we have more color here than yous guys. although its mostly browning due to the stress of those damn caterpillars and lack of rain.  it will likely be a lame year for color.

Edited by old indy

13 minutes ago, old indy said:

Cool.  i like the way he avoided the word Kangamangus  :lmao:

seems we have more color here than yous guys. although its mostly browning due to the stress of those damn caterpillars and lack of rain.  it will likely be a lame year for color.

It's easier to just call it the Kanc :good:

I think we will have some good color up here this season, just later than normal from all of the above normal temps.