Check your account email address ×

Boy Scouts of America Considering Bankruptcy, Sexual Abuse + Falling Membership Rolls to Blame

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not until you eat some of my " SPECIAL PUDDIN' ", faggot!!! I'm gonna ' force it down your throat this summer, then take your piglets to my BREEDING SHED. 

P3030044.JPG

Polaris550 stomach content after getting his stomach pumped! Apparently one to many rim jobs at the homeless shelter 

• Haha 1

On 12/17/2018 at 5:41 PM, The One said:

Polaris550 stomach content after getting his stomach pumped! Apparently one to many rim jobs at the homeless shelter 

Eat my shit, faggot!!! 

1 hour ago, The One said:

Do you eat buddies ass raw or with whip cream on it ?

I don't know what you're talkin' about 800 FAGGON. I'm sure though that you've smelled some man-ass in your day. 

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

So do you sled at all the one? I noticed all your posts are about @Polaris 550. This is a sled site after all :dunno: 

Yeah, teen-aged boy, and 95% of his posts are to a 71 year-old, overweight guy from NH. He must want to blow me, or somethin'!!!! WTF!!!:wtf:

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, teen-aged boy, and 95% of his posts are to a 71 year-old, overweight guy from NH. He must want to blow me, or somethin'!!!! WTF!!!:wtf:

71?  That photo of you with flabby arms isn’t so horrible then. You’ll probably be dead soon, I guess we can put up with your racist crap a few more months. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

71?  That photo of you with flabby arms isn’t so horrible then. You’ll probably be dead soon, I guess we can put up with your racist crap a few more months. 

You must like negro cock. 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

How many miles on the year for you? :dunno: 

None so far.  Probably do a 3 day weekend and that’s it. 1,000 - 1,200 k. Might take a mountain sled trip with my son as well. That’ll be new.  

What about you? The B103 B106 and the 107 look great. You should get some of that quality action. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

None so far.  Probably do a 3 day weekend and that’s it. 1,000 - 1,200 k. Might take a mountain sled trip with my son as well. That’ll be new.  

What about you? The B103 B106 and the 107 look great. You should get some of that quality action. 

Hopefully things will open for us in a week or two.   Looks like some solid cold at camp 

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

None? STFU!:owned:

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

So do you sled at all the one? I noticed all your posts are about @Polaris 550. This is a sled site after all :dunno: 

Just got into sledding last year , better question does polaris550 sled ? This is a sled site after all 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You want the cream of some young guy