Check your account email address ×

Dumpers See Shit Dump Doesn’t Even See....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump 'storms out and throws briefing papers across floor' after extraordinary televised row with Pelosi and Schumer

A frustrated Donald Trump reportedly threw briefing papers across the White House floor following his chaotic televised meeting with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

The US president repeatedly clashed with the Democratic congressional leaders on Tuesday over his desire for additional billions in border wall funding.

Ms Pelosi and Mr Schumer were widely considered to have bested Mr Trump after the 72-year-old was goaded into admitting he would be “proud” to partially shut down the government if congress refuses to approve $5bn in border wall funding.

Following the dispute, Mr Trump “stormed out” of the Oval Office, and, holding a folder of briefing papers, “scattered them out of frustration – threw them across the room”, according to the LA Times’ White House reporter Eli Stokols.

Mr Trump felt Mr Schumer “got the better of him”, Mr Stokols told MSNBC, citing sources within the White House.

Such public scenes of disagreement in the Oval Office have rarely been seen by the US public. When Ms Pelosi appeared to protest about the in-front-of-the-cameras nature of the spat, Mr Trump said: “It’s called transparency.”

Ms Pelosi, the House minority speaker, later reportedly questioned the president’s “manhood” in a private meeting with Democrat colleagues.

She said Mr Trump “must have said the word ‘wall’ 30 times”, according to Politico, before adding: “I was trying to be the mom. But it goes to show you – you get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.

“It’s like a manhood thing with him – as if manhood can be associated with him. This wall thing.”

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-apos-storms-throws-briefing-130854875.html

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Our g'ment in action!  Children...all of them.  "Murica!!!!!!!

However, this is pretty simple.  If you didn't see that Trump sucked Pelosi and Cryin' Chuck into an awkward moment they couldn't win concerning immigration, you probably work from your kitchen table as a telemarketer selling light bulbs.

If you didn't see how Trump planned and executed a blow up from Schumer while prodding at Pelosi...well, see above.

If you didn't see that Pelosi still had no idea what was happeneing even at the end..well...again, see above.

:lmao: 

:lol: 

"reportedly threw papers".  -A source close to the source that knows a source that was with the source at the time that told CNN.

Get back to cleaning the table after dinner...I mean your desk.

This was another big hit on your side...you didn't see it though.....because you are so fucking stupid.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

"reportedly threw papers".  -A source close to the source that knows a source that was with the source at the time that told CNN.

Get back to cleaning the table after dinner...I mean your desk.

This was another big hit on your side...you didn't see it though.....because you are so fucking stupid.

You got :owned:  :lol: 

Bend over and take it like a man :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He never realizes when he looks like an idiot. That's what makes him entertaining. 

Ok, Tools couldn’t tell me so why don’t you tell me how I was “owned”.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Let’s take a poll..... :lol: 

So that’s a yes, then?  You agree to the poll conditions?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, Tools couldn’t tell me so why don’t you tell me how I was “owned”.

So that’s a yes, then?  You agree to the poll conditions?

That’s code for you lost the argument.......again :lmao: You’re a joke and an embellisher.......:news: