Check your account email address ×

Science proves liberal brains are defective

jtssrx

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’d be dead then!!!

global warming science is junk science. Everything is based on flawef models and every major climate prediction has failed to come true. 

I don’t care about the shape of the earth. Globe flat pear. You tools keep bringing it as a way to invalidate anything I post. I just laugh as you are all so butt hurt and triggered by it. It just shows how pathetic you and others that keep bringing it up truely are. 

It does invalidate anything you say though... You think it’s flat. 

29 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

why not go by counties and take  a look dopey...

Well most cities are democrat and have the biggest economies and the most wealthy and successful people dopey... 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It does invalidate anything you say though... You think it’s flat. 

This is the best part of your reply. You don’t know me let alone what I think. Secondly you only know what you’re told. Please spare me the science this and the science that. You’re a parrot no more no less. 

Poly want a cracker??? 🦜 

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

To be fair, any pondering about the overall shape of the Earth other than a globe is pretty invalidating of any other thought from an individual.  Just sayin...

Prove the shape and don’t try showing me pictures from nasa. Go prove it’s a globe. Again I don’t care what the shape is as we are all slaves to system. But don’t tell me what you’ve been taught prove it on your own

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is the best part of your reply. You don’t know me let alone what I think. Secondly you only know what you’re told. Please spare me the science this and the science that. You’re a parrot no more no less. 

Poly want a cracker??? 🦜 

I imagine you screaming, “I LIKE POTATO SALAD!!! YAAYYYYYYYY!!”

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Prove the shape and don’t try showing me pictures from nasa. Go prove it’s a globe. Again I don’t care what the shape is as we are all slaves to system. But don’t tell me what you’ve been taught prove it on your own

:lol:

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You see, I don't have to prove such a well known fact.  It's like having to prove you need oxygen to live.  You don't need to prove it, any idiot knows damn well if you don't breathe, you die. Just like anyone that lives in a modern society like the US or Canada knows damn well the Earth is a globe.  Hell, anyone that has been in a commercial airplane has seen the curvature of the Earth just by looking out the window.   Really, to question the shape of the Earth as possibly being flat when you live in the US really points to some serious deficiencies.  I mean, I really have no words as to the lunacy of such a thought.  :dunno:  :bc:

47 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Up until reading your posts, I’ve only heard stories about people like you. 

19 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

You see, I don't have to prove such a well known fact.  It's like having to prove you need oxygen to live.  You don't need to prove it, any idiot knows damn well if you don't breathe, you die. Just like anyone that lives in a modern society like the US or Canada knows damn well the Earth is a globe.  Hell, anyone that has been in a commercial airplane has seen the curvature of the Earth just by looking out the window.   Really, to question the shape of the Earth as possibly being flat when you live in the US really points to some serious deficiencies.  I mean, I really have no words as to the lunacy of such a thought.  :dunno:  :bc:

Prove it parrot 🦜 number two

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Can I see a photo of the flat earth from space? Not a drawing either. How about a flat Saturn or Venus? 

I’m not claiming it’s flat. You all keep claimg it’s spherical. Prove it. 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:17 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Can I see a photo of the flat earth from space? Not a drawing either. How about a flat Saturn or Venus? 

I guess it really isn't worth a conversation with someone who would question if the Earth is flat.  A description of "complete moron" barely scratches the surface.  SMH  :bc: