Check your account email address ×

Your next nationalist demagogue

Snake

“I think Europe needs to get a handle on migration because that is what lit the flame,” Clinton told The Guardian in an interview published Thursday, referring to the rise of anti-immigrant politicians across Europe.

“I admire the very generous and compassionate approaches that were taken particularly by leaders like [German Chancellor] Angela Merkel,” she said, “but I think it is fair to say Europe has done its part, and must send a very clear message — ‘we are not going to be able to continue provide refuge and support’ — because if we don’t deal with the migration issue it will continue to roil the body politic.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/22/world/europe/hillary-clinton-migration-populism-europe.html

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

“I think Europe needs to get a handle on migration because that is what lit the flame,” Clinton told The Guardian in an interview published Thursday, referring to the rise of anti-immigrant politicians across Europe.

“I admire the very generous and compassionate approaches that were taken particularly by leaders like [German Chancellor] Angela Merkel,” she said, “but I think it is fair to say Europe has done its part, and must send a very clear message — ‘we are not going to be able to continue provide refuge and support’ — because if we don’t deal with the migration issue it will continue to roil the body politic.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/22/world/europe/hillary-clinton-migration-populism-europe.html

The scale of these things elude you don't they.  Europe takes millions of people who are difficult to vet because they can arrive by boat. North American can pick and choose people who've been vetted 3 times over and idiots like you think it's the same thing. 

BTW. I answered your deficit question. Or was it defacit?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The scale of these things elude you don't they.  Europe takes millions of people who are difficult to vet because they can arrive by boat. North American can pick and choose people who've been vetted 3 times over and idiots like you think it's the same thing. 

:lol:

Because nobody has come to the USA on a floating door!

:lol2:

360_elian_gonzales_0421.jpg

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

maxresdefault.jpg

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical Trumpster.  You can't take 9 words out of Paragraph and put quotes around it. 

Well, you can but you'd be a liar like Trump. 

BTW. How's the Defecit?

Why don’t you explain why she admired Margaret Sanger, and then illucidate us all on Margaret Sangers philosophies?   My good god It’s like debating a 7th grader with you....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why don’t you explain why she admired Margaret Sanger, and then illucidate us all on Margaret Sangers philosophies?   My good god It’s like debating a 7th grader with you....

I dont understand how someone gets to the world view hes adopted. Its fucking mind numbing. 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That's easy.

Margaret Higgins Sanger was an American birth control activist, sex educator, writer, and nurse. Sanger popularized the term "birth control", opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established organizations that evolved into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Whaddya think dumb dumb? Is it possible that a Hillary might have a lot of respect for a pioneer of a woman's right to choose?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont understand how someone gets to the world view hes adopted. Its fucking mind numbing. 

He’s was obviously aggrieved at some point.  Whether it was the repeated dodgeballs to the forehead, maybe an American stole his best girl, or maybe he’s just a miserable little man, we can only speculate.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's easy.

Margaret Higgins Sanger was an American birth control activist, sex educator, writer, and nurse. Sanger popularized the term "birth control", opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established organizations that evolved into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Whaddya think dumb dumb? Is it possible that a Hillary might have a lot of respect for a pioneer of a woman's right to choose?

What do I think? I think you didn’t know who she was until You googled her 15 minutes ago.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What do I think? I think you didn’t know who she was until You googled her 15 minutes ago.  

Yup.  That's how easy it is to destroy mindless right wing fucktards like you. 

Maybe if you were capable of independent thought and did some research instead of blindly following right wing propaganda, you wouldn't always look like an idiot. Naaah.  You can't be helped. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup.  That's how easy it is to destroy mindless right wing fucktards like you. 

Maybe if you were capable of independent thought and did some research instead of blindly following right wing propaganda, you wouldn't always look like an idiot. Naaah.  You can't be helped. 

:lol:  ok

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s was obviously aggrieved at some point.  Whether it was the repeated dodgeballs to the forehead, maybe an American stole his best girl, or maybe he’s just a miserable little man, we can only speculate.

Is that your excuse Cuck?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that your excuse Cuck?

Not sure where you’re going other than I’ve never had an issue attracting a beautiful woman.  I’m older than you and my wife is younger than you.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Not sure where you’re going other than I’ve never had an issue attracting a beautiful woman.  I’m older than you and my wife is younger than you.

How do you know how old he is? Hes afraid for his life to give any pertinent info about himself 

:lol:

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

North America is surrounded by water.....

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My point is that you lack self awareness. cuck