Check your account email address ×

today was new truck day

Just now, DAVE said:

I havent googled anything....its got bumper to bumper warranty....they can keep picking it up and bringing it back till its fixed. :lol:

I feel your pain, only with my POS 09 GMC Sierra, they didn't pick it up, I had to drive it to Cobourg, where I purchased it, everytime. :wall:

I have never been so happy to see that pile go in all my life! By far, the worst truck/vehicle I have ever owned! 

8 minutes ago, irv said:

I feel your pain, only with my POS 09 GMC Sierra, they didn't pick it up, I had to drive it to Cobourg, where I purchased it, everytime. :wall:

I have never been so happy to see that pile go in all my life! By far, the worst truck/vehicle I have ever owned! 

It will gone in the spring....it will be an easy sell with warranty still remaining.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Still have original battery on my 2010.  Only problem I have had is just changed the purge canistor valve as it did not want to restart after refilling gas, needed about 5-6 cranks.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

My 2002 F 150 has 200,000 miles on it and has had very few issues....... what's up with all these new expensive piles of shit and their problems?

Ive had lots of vehicles...some are good...some are bad. Most have been problem free....Fords have had the most issues though.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

It will gone in the spring....it will be an easy sell with warranty still remaining.

I traded mine in on my Ram with warranty. It was a great negotiating tool as I told the guy I didn't need a truck, I just wanted to drive something different. I think I faired out pretty well but I imagine when they seen the oil drip on their lot, they were likely pissed. It sat on their lot for over a month before it was gone. Not sure if someone purchased it or they sent it to auction? When my engine was replaced there was no record of it or hardly anything else as well. I took it to another local dealer for a fuel sensor and he said there was no record of a new engine being installed. No wonder GM can keep their "Longest lasting Trucks on the Road"  scheme going. If you don't record issues, it makes them look like there aren't any! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ive had lots of vehicles...some are good...some are bad. Most have been problem free....Fords have had the most issues though.

Don't think I'd have an issue owning any brand today really.  The Ford I owned before the truck was a new 86 Mustang GT.  You are right, everyone makes lemons, probably why I don't buy anything used.  Wife's used Santa Ghey is proof of that.

• Like 1