Check your account email address ×

dems promise swift con - gressional action on Gun Control

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

A great way to get their base all riled up on emotion and non-facts.....and also rile up the R base to ensure they don't take the WH in 2020.  I can get behind some of it but, I'm sure what they will propose will be insanity and a door ;eft open for their goal....and we all know what that is.

I just love this one:   ".....a measure allowing temporary removal of guns from people deemed an imminent risk to themselves or others.

Who decides that and what is that due process?  There's zero chance this should even be a thought.  So, "knock, knock.....hey, so........somebody in gov't said you may be a danger so we're here to collect your guns..but relax...it's only until such time as you can prove to the gov't that you aren't a danger anymore."  O.o

Image result for wtf  door gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Clearly, it depends who you are asking.  Somebody with brains? Or...some squid brained, emotional lib-twat?  

Well I was curious because of the temp AG appointment thread which they all deem "unconstitutional"..so another way to let their hypocrisy be shown as they flounder around this thread..

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

A great way to get their base all riled up on emotion and non-facts.....and also rile up the R base to ensure they don't take the WH in 2020.  I can get behind some of it but, I'm sure what they will propose will be insanity and a door ;eft open for their goal....and we all know what that is.

I just love this one:   ".....a measure allowing temporary removal of guns from people deemed an imminent risk to themselves or others.

Who decides that and what is that due process?  There's zero chance this should even be a thought.  So, "knock, knock.....hey, so........somebody in gov't said you may be a danger so we're here to collect your guns..but relax...it's only until such time as you can prove to the gov't that you aren't a danger anymore."  O.o

Image result for wtf  door gif

:lol:

Slamming-doors-Slamming.jpg