Check your account email address ×

Who comes up with this shit?

:suicide: 

Girl Scouts Suing Boy Scouts Over Leaving 'Boy' Out Of Their Name

gettyimages-542499512.jpg?itok=33HnKUZT Photo by Kelly Sullivan/Getty Images for Girl Scouts

November 7, 2018
 34.6k views

The Girl Scouts of the USA is suing the Boy Scouts of America for their plans to drop the word “Boy” from their name in 2019. The complaint the Girl Scouts filed stated that the Boy Scouts do not have the right to use "scouts" or "scouting,” and the Girl Scouts brand and their programs will be damaged if the Boy Scouts follow through with their plans. It also asserted, "Only GSUSA has the right to use the Girl Scouts and Scouts trademarks with leadership development services for girls.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38107/girl-scouts-suing-boy-scouts-over-leaving-boy-out-hank-berrien

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Wasn't the reason to remove "Boy" from scouting for acceptance and left pushing agenda to begin with? :suicide:

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What a mess we have made for our kids.  It’s a miracle there are any normal kids anymore. 

Girl Scouts suing Boy Scouts. 🙄

what an  absolute shitty time to be a kid.  

:sad:

13 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Wasn't the reason to remove "Boy" from scouting for acceptance and left pushing agenda to begin with? :suicide:

:sad:

I thought they were being sexist,  excluding girls so they were getting sued to include girls.  What a disaster when you start heading down this road.  Boys who think they are girls competing against girls in sports. 

Scouts was going down hill when My son was in it.  They wanted us to skip over the carving section.  Instead the kids could use spoon & soap 🙄 I went out and bought them one inch pocket knifes .  

Then they wanted us out of the school because they thought the 10 year old kids were praying and talking God.  

Assholes. :lol:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

They wanted us to skip over the carving section.  Instead the kids could use spoon & soap 🙄 I went out and bought them one inch pocket knifes .  

Wow, that's something else. Good for you to be the voice of reason, folks like us have to stick to our guns, for the successful future generations. Spoon soap carving :stop:!

:saluting:

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Wow, that's something else. Good for you to be the voice of reason, folks like us have to stick to our guns, for the successful future generations. Spoon soap carving :stop:!

:saluting:

Me & another Dad. ( who turned me on HCS). Took over the pack.  We built BMX ramps, had kids bring their bikes, dodge ball, BB guns.   It did not go well for us at all . We were disbanded.  :lol:

• Sad 2