Check your account email address ×

Inconsolable Jeff Sessions Tries To Commit Suicide By Smoking Joint

SSFB

u7ddu3celqazf2rhq8xc.jpg

WASHINGTON—Following months of bruising criticism from Democrats and President Trump alike, an inconsolable Jeff Sessions was reportedly trying to commit suicide Thursday by smoking a joint. “I swore I’d never take the coward’s way out, but what choice do I have?” said a teary-eyed Sessions, carefully laying a sealed envelope containing his farewell note on a tool bench in his garage as he raised a lighter to the marijuana cigarette with trembling hands. “This is it. I’ve taken four puffs to make sure there’s no chance of survival. It should only be a matter of minutes now. Oh, what a wretched, ignominious ending. Goodbye, cruel world, I’m sorry I’ve failed you so.” At press time, Sessions reportedly realized he had died after being overcome by a euphoric, floating feeling. 

https://politics.theonion.com/inconsolable-jeff-sessions-tries-to-commit-suicide-by-s-1826462420?fbclid=IwAR3bFBfZJ_gH5b_6rGcPmUfg8FX90ztd2hNjO64_RlPuoWio2OzB-ENxMWg

• Haha 6