Check your account email address ×

Trump accuses media of trying to 'score political points' after suspect charged for mail bombs

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Politics are the same as wwf. I swear Vince McMahon is writing this stuff. 

Vote libertarian people! The no drama party and actual conservatives!

I would if they were an actual viable party. They need to start at the state level with the legislature. Then come a pres vote don't run a guy who smokes more weed then me.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I would if they were an actual viable party. They need to start at the state level with the legislature. Then come a pres vote don't run a guy who smokes more weed then me.

We have a pretty established libertarian party in Indiana. But nothing at the federal level, yet. I don't vote r or d. Nothing good there. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

We have a pretty established libertarian party in Indiana. But nothing at the federal level, yet. I don't vote r or d. Nothing good there. 

This is the most libertarian state in the county and any libetarians who actualy want to win run as an R.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

This is the most libertarian state in the county and any libetarians who actualy want to win run as an R.

Cuz the faggot ass parties won't allow third parties to participate in the debates. Leanrt their lesson with Ross Perot and that Ralph Nader. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Cuz the faggot ass parties won't allow third parties to participate in the debates. Leanrt their lesson with Ross Perot and that Ralph Nader. 

They can around here. But the libertarian party has done a piss poor job of helping people identify with them. So there is no money. Money wins elections in most cases.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

They can around here. But the libertarian party has done a piss poor job of helping people identify with them. So there is no money. Money wins elections in most cases.

Gotta start calling women fat cunts and call libs big hippie pussies. That's what voters like!