Check your account email address ×

This is why the Kavanaugh pick was so important

f7ben

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/apples-tim-cook-warns-silicon-valley-it-would-be-destructive-to-block-strong-privacy-laws.html

Kavanaugh is the worst possible pick at the worst possible time for free citizens

Personal data collection is being 'weaponized against us with military efficiency'

• Haha 1

Has been for a while. With AI gaining steam there wont be a piece of info about you that wont be accessible. The bootlickers will still say, "hey if you dont have anything to hide, derp" but they are too stupid to know just how much that you dont want public. Well we can just blame the dems.. 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Has been for a while. With AI gaining steam there wont be a piece of info about you that wont be accessible. The bootlickers will still say, "hey if you dont have anything to hide, derp" but they are too stupid to know just how much that you dont want public. Well we can just blame the dems.. 

How and who handles AI is the biggest issue facing not just us here but all of humanity. I hope when AI is born it instantly turns the bootlickers weapons on them and lays waste to every military on earth. 

Just now, racer254 said:

DERP DERP DERP...IT's all Kavanaughs fault.  Where were you when they were turning over ICANN?  Now your all worried about something that Kavanaugh will probably never have to rule on.

Go sit in the corner with your intellectual equivalent JT and Snowrider......fucking brain dead moron

"Oh but derp derp derp......we dont know how he will rule....all we have is these OPINIONS he wrote....they are just OPINIONS"

dumb motherfucker

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

And racer delivers on cue! :lol:

Just when I thought JT was the dumbest fuck on this site another one pops his head up.....its like fucking retard whackamole around here

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go sit in the corner with your intellectual equivalent JT and Snowrider......fucking brain dead moron

"Oh but derp derp derp......we dont know how he will rule....all we have is these OPINIONS he wrote....they are just OPINIONS"

dumb motherfucker

LOL  Look at you two intellectual elitists.  Just full of speculation.  BUT WHAT IF.  Fucking boogie man is going to get you both.  ICANN look it up.   Honestly, you don't know shit, but you like to talk a big game....but Kavanaugh WAAAAA.  FFS, give it a rest.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just when I thought JT was the dumbest fuck on this site another one pops his head up.....its like fucking retard whackamole around here

Have you ever seen someone so willfully shoot themselves in the foot and walk around like a peacock afterwards? OMG I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL  Look at you two intellectual elitists.  Just full of speculation.  BUT WHAT IF.  Fucking boogie man is going to get you both.  ICANN look it up.   Honestly, you don't know shit, but you like to talk a big game....but Kavanaugh WAAAAA.  FFS, give it a rest.

Kill yourself.....universally nearly every person here or anywhere else we have interacted considers you a dumb motherfucker.....maybe shut your fucking retarded mouth and open your ears

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Have you ever seen someone so willfully shoot themselves in the foot and walk around like a peacock afterwards? OMG I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts. 

I would like to think it was from years of drug abuse and partying so at least the dumb fucks could say they got their money worth......probably fucking genetic though 

Maybe inbreeding 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would like to think it was from years of drug abuse and partying so at least the dumb fucks could say they got their money worth......probably fucking genetic though 

Maybe inbreeding 

Its genetic. If it was partying it would read like an Ezra post. Thats what partying looks like. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its genetic. If it was partying it would read like an Ezra post. Thats what partying looks like. 

Agreed.....Ezra got his money's worth to the max :lol: 

• Haha 1

LOL.  I love watching a brain dead guy like ben constantly argue about how intellectually elite he is.  Why is it that you feel the need to "slit throats" constantly?  Take a good look in the mirror tonight and ask that.  Your far from the smartest guy in the room.  Even when you're alone.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I love watching a brain dead guy like ben constantly argue about how intellectually elite he is.  Why is it that you feel the need to "slit throats" constantly?  Take a good look in the mirror tonight and ask that.  Your far from the smartest guy in the room.  Even when you're alone.

Provide one instance of me holding myself as anything other than an average intellect. The fact that I'm smart enough to realize how fucking dull you are is an indictment of you.....not a promotion of myself. Fucking moron .....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Good leaving alone here from the ignorant bootlicking retards I see.......

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Provide one instance of me holding myself as anything other than an average intellect. The fact that I'm smart enough to realize how fucking dull you are is an indictment of you.....not a promotion of myself. Fucking moron .....

NOT one person on here wanted to engage you on this subject.  You know why?  You don't have much to debate.  You go back to Kavanaugh's opinions, that's it.  I believe Highmark showed you all kinds of information regarding Kavanaugh, but you refuse to understand and want to keep going back to the same argument.  So, guess what, no one wants to bother with you on it.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

NOT one person on here wanted to engage you on this subject.  You know why?  You don't have much to debate.  You go back to Kavanaugh's opinions, that's it.  I believe Highmark showed you all kinds of information regarding Kavanaugh, but you refuse to understand and want to keep going back to the same argument.  So, guess what, no one wants to bother with you on it.

God dammit.......the fucking topic was how our data is being weaponized against us .....Kavanaugh was ancillary to the fucking discussion .....you partisan fucking retards cant see anything in any other terms besides what fucking fox news or breitbart are feeding your empty fucking skulls. Liberals and Rethugs and derp derp derp derp derp 

Also I see your retarded fucking brain dead ass has still not comprehended what an "Opinion" means in terms of the judiciary. Fucking kill yourself 

Just now, f7ben said:

God dammit.......the fucking topic was how our data is being weaponized against us .....Kavanaugh was ancillary to the fucking discussion .....you partisan fucking retards cant see anything in any other terms besides what fucking fox news or breitbart are feeding your empty fucking skulls. Liberals and Rethugs and derp derp derp derp derp 

Also I see your retarded fucking brain dead ass has still not comprehended what an "Opinion" means in terms of the judiciary. Fucking kill yourself 

Get over it.  Kavanaugh is on the SC.  It's done.  Data being weaponized against us....Blah Blah Blah.  The DNC has a database full of this shit and that was discovered over 10 years ago.  You weren't bitching about anything at that time regarding the DATA.  So why now?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just now, racer254 said:

Get over it.  Kavanaugh is on the SC.  It's done.  Data being weaponized against us....Blah Blah Blah.  The DNC has a database full of this shit and that was discovered over 10 years ago.  You weren't bitching about anything at that time regarding the DATA.  So why now?

Fucking A.......you dont now what ancillary means and you are too fucking dumb to care. I tell you Kavanaugh was secondary and that youre a partisan moron

You come back with Kavanaugh and some retarded commentary on the DNC database

Fucking kill yourself.......

Look at how this discussion goes.  You come up with opinion...that's it.  You have no facts to dispute, and no one cares to discuss your opinions, so it's a waste of time having any type of relevant discussion with you about it.  No one is going to change your opinion and you don't come back with any facts.  So what's the point?

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look at how this discussion goes.  You come up with opinion...that's it.  You have no facts to dispute, and no one cares to discuss your opinions, so it's a waste of time having any type of relevant discussion with you about it.  No one is going to change your opinion and you don't come back with any facts.  So what's the point?

Forum banter and entertainment.

I wouldn't mind having the discussion, but when he was talking about doing anything necessary including unlawful and unethical actions when trying to stop Kavanaugh nomination to the supreme court, because of how Kavanaugh opinion is about rulings regarding law, iterally makes him sound just like a complete hypocrite