Check your account email address ×

You're in good company Trump ball lappers

f7ben

Pat Robertson and AkiqPilot :lol: two retarded Trump ball lappers http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/pat-robertson-khashoggi.html

Hey Tom , have you been praying for the poor Kingdom and to protect their arms deal which they need to help republican Jesus defeat the evil Iranian antichrist 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like somebody struck a nerve....right in Benny’s B-hole!!!!

:lol2:

You tune in to the 700 club dont you :lol: probably invite a few of your cop buddies over....watch some vids of "antifa" getting their ass kicked by Proud boys....watch a few Afghan gunship vids blowing up "sand niggers" fucking sheep......and then finish up the night with Pat and a group prayer 

Just now, f7ben said:

You tune in to the 700 club dont you :lol: probably invite a few of your cop buddies over....watch some vids of "antifa" getting their ass kicked by Proud boys....watch a few Afghan gunship vids blowing up "sand niggers" fucking sheep......and then finish up the night with Pat and a group prayer 

I got fucking epic wood just reading this!!!!!  EPIC WOOD!!!

:lmao:

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pat Robertson and AkiqPilot :lol: two retarded Trump ball lappers http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/pat-robertson-khashoggi.html

Hey Tom , have you been praying for the poor Kingdom and to protect their arms deal which they need to help republican Jesus defeat the evil Iranian antichrist 

Nope. I havent prayed them even once. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I thought Pat was dead he must be really old he can't still be on that televangelist show :dunno:

I think he is.....hes on tv bilking old people out of millions and casting spells at solar eclipses and shit lol