Check your account email address ×

Shaping Up Nicely!

Oh well.  McConnel and Chao confronted while in a diner.  Poor repugnant libtwats are starting to learn there are many that are getting sick of their little tantrums. I like how he turns around and realizes the crowd is against him and was like, "Awww shucks."  :lol:

Small steps....but let's all hope this leads to something big discarding all civility!!!  Amitrite?  Dems hope so anyway!  And so do I.

:lol:

TMZ is actually more accurate than CNN now.  Impressive!  But, is it really?

looking like the left fuck heads,are also getting there shit shoved back up there ass where it belongs out west thank Goodness .

Dear AMPL community,

It’s hard to explain the feeling of relief that I’m sure you are sharing with me after Tuesday's WPLI outcome.  As you know, we embarked on this journey two years ago with the primary objective of making sure the mechanized and motorized recreation community had a voice with respect to responsible recreation on our public lands.  Tuesday's decision by the Teton County Board of County Commissioners voting 5-0 against a proposal which would have resulted in a loss of over 30% of the limited public lands open to us shows that you were heard and that you are a valued member of the community. 

I’m also really proud of the fact that once again we were respectful of differing opinions in a setting where we clearly outnumbered the opposition 5-1.  I think that in itself speaks volumes for mountain bikers, snowmobilers and dirt bikers.  All AMPL asks of you in return is to continue to be good stewards of the land for ours and future generations! 

2 hours ago, The One said:

Your disabled you dumb homo fuck

Look how you spelled YOU'RE !!!

LMAO!!! You self-owned yourself, you dumb homo fuck!!!

OWNAGE TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Look how you spelled YOU'RE !!!

LMAO!!! You self-owned yourself, you dumb homo fuck!!!

OWNAGE TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares lol dummy