Check your account email address ×

DAMN FOX NEWS!

Just now, Zambroski said:

It didn’t even leave me walking after I crashed!  It’s an ALPHAS ONLY sled.  :lmao:

Thats why you only do a 30 mile loop!

Its all coming together now!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It didn’t even leave me walking after I crashed!  It’s an ALPHAS ONLY sled.  :lmao:

lol I totaled mine 1st day of a 7 day trip and she made the whole trip with just new arms . she vibrated pretty bad and the belt was screaming pretty bad at stops but she pulled through. 

I have ZERO faith this new one will survive a hit 1/2 as hard . but knowing I have a 15 pro in the trailer for back up made it a bit more ez to turn gay 

Just now, DAVE said:

Thats why you only do a 30 mile loop!

Its all coming together now!

38!!!!!!  It’s a 38 miles!!!!!!  And it’s not a loop!!!!  

My sled doesn’t have a high windshield, saddlebags and a clam warmer!  It’s a prurpose built weapon....like me!!!!

:lol:

591CF60B-0324-461D-9785-9748DF4E8B25.gif

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol I totaled mine 1st day of a 7 day trip and she made the whole trip with just new arms . she vibrated pretty bad and the belt was screaming pretty bad at stops but she pulled through. 

I have ZERO faith this new one will survive a hit 1/2 as hard . but knowing I have a 15 pro in the trailer for back up made it a bit more ez to turn gay 

I rode that fucking wreck back 40 miles at the speed of smell stopping to bend the a-arms back with deadfall about 5-6 times.  :lol:

My Doo would have been left on the side of the trail awaiting a trailer and wench to drag it aboard.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I rode that fucking wreck back 40 miles at the speed of smell stopping to bend the a-arms back with deadfall about 5-6 times.  :lol:

My Doo would have been left on the side of the trail awaiting a trailer and wench to drag it aboard.

I found it interesting the doo tool kit was  clutch opening bolt and a single wrench combo and a real long hunk of rope lol.

20181014_162925.jpg