Check your account email address ×

Just another dem freak show

Snake

In the suit, Webtrends alleged Swetnick claimed to have graduated from Johns Hopkins University but the company said it subsequently learned the school had no record of her attendance. Webtrends said she also “falsely described her work experience” at a prior employer.

The suit also alleges Swetnick “engaged in unwelcome, sexually offensive conduct” while at Webtrends and “made false and retaliatory allegations that other co-workers had engaged in inappropriate conduct toward her.”

The suit alleges Swetnick “engaged in unwelcome sexual innuendo and inappropriate conduct” directed at two male employees during a business lunch, with Webtrends customers present. Swetnick claimed two other employees had sexually harassed her, according to the suit.

Webtrends’ suit said it determined Swetnick had engaged in misconduct but could not find evidence to support her allegations against her colleagues.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  These are the types of people that some here look to for savior.

Shut up Dumbfuck.  You and Union Boy are both guthooked by Dump :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  These are the types of people that some here look to for savior.

If there weren't brain dead fucking retards out there like you fascist pieces of shit like Kavanaugh would never get any consideration.....fucking moron

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If there weren't brain dead fucking retards out there like you fascist pieces of shit like Kavanaugh would never get any consideration.....fucking moron

Dude, I know you are no snowflake, so I expect better...but  you probably don't even know where he is from.

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Dude, I know you are no snowflake, so I expect better...but  you probably don't even know where he is from.

“In my view, that critical national security need outweighs the impact on privacy occasioned by this program.”

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

“In my view, that critical national security need outweighs the impact on privacy occasioned by this program.”

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you really worried about the boogey man coming for you?

It's a shame that stupid motherfuckers like you are allowed to vote.