Check your account email address ×

Let's pollute the world's largest water supply

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's really quite amazing. 

You give up supporting most of what you believe in because there’s a handful of issues you disagree with......and the reality is you’re doing absolutely nothing to influence change by supporting the Steins of the world.  What have you done since the last election?   Nothing 👍. The reality is you’ve bitched and complained about almost everything Dumper and the Repugs have done......but when your vote mattered.....you balked 👍

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Anticapitalists.

Any of those in either party? 

Didn't think so.

You fucking the know the answer is the dems, by a very large margin. So spare us your BS. Again, while things are not perfect, bad things happen on occasion, but I’d much rather live in a dem controlled epa than a repukes. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

You fucking the know the answer is the dems, by a very large margin. So spare us your BS. Again, while things are not perfect, bad things happen on occasion, but I’d much rather live in a dem controlled epa than a repukes. 

It’s obvious......but Fantasy Island beckons...

Just now, SnowRider said:

You give up supporting most of what you believe in because there’s a handful of issues you disagree with......and the reality is you’re doing absolutely to influence change by supporting the Steins of the world.  What have you done since the last election?   Nothing 👍. The reality is you’ve bitxhed and complained about almost everything Dumper and the Repugs have done......but when your vote mattered.....you balked 👍

A handful?

I'd say capitalism and imperialism are two pretty big issues.

It's like this - I like pussy but all you have available are hairy man assholes. And you're like 'whats the problem? It's a hole, isn't it? The Republicans hairy asshole has teeth!' And I'm like 'but I like pussy!'

• Like 1

What’s that boat of yours burn? What’s it do to the environment you drive it in? I wouldn’t normally ask these questions to you because I realize people can do both things l. But if you want to act like an anti-capitalistic, unrealistic jackass then the questions are legit.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well, all the people I could have voted for were Dems, so I did my part like a good little lemmi and they still let capitalists fuck up our water. Excuse me if I don't buy their bullshit any longer. You go right ahead and buy my share.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A handful?

I'd say capitalism and imperialism are two pretty big issues.

It's like this - I like pussy but all you have available are hairy man assholes. And you're like 'whats the problem? It's a hole, isn't it? The Republicans hairy asshole has teeth!' And I'm like 'but I like pussy!'

:lol: :bc: 

What’s that boat of yours burn? What’s it do to the environment you drive it in? I wouldn’t normally ask these questions to you because I realize people can do both things l. But if you want to act like an anti-capitalistic, unrealistic jackass then the questions are legit.

This idea that somehow individuals can save the environment by voting Dem and driving a Prius is ludicrous when the vast majority of pollution is generated by capitalism, and both parties support it. 

One party, two heads. 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Speaking of fucked up water, much of the Carolinas are fucked. Hog shit, carcasses, coal ash, and a whole bunch of other clans shit are now flowing in their waterways. We better start preparing ourselves for more of this. But we won’t. Repukes will bitch about spending a dollar on stopping things like global warming, but then shell out $1000 to clean something up from it

Wait a minute....so had Republicans spent whatever on global warming Florence would not have happened....you are  fucking cracked.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Well, all the people I could have voted for were Dems, so I did my part like a good little lemmi and they still let capitalists fuck up our water. Excuse me if I don't buy their bullshit any longer. You go right ahead and buy my share.

Well that’s great. Meanwhile your water ways will get much more fucked up by people who know damn well what they’re doing is bad but don’t give a shit

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes Shit Slinger.....Democrats would prevent these hurricanes.....what a hack dolt.😆😆😆

Well that’s great. Meanwhile your water ways will get much more fucked up by people who know damn well what they’re doing is bad but don’t give a shit

Yeah, well, at least they're fucking honest about it instead of holding it hostage for votes and then taking bribes on the d/l to let them pollute it. 

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait a minute....so had Republicans spent whatever on global warming Florence would not have happened....you are  fucking cracked.

No, we will still have hurricanes. But the power of them , and the amount of them, will increase. is this one of those “well 1 large hurricane a year is the same as 10” moments?  This isn’t rocket science dude. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yeah, well, at least they're fucking honest about it instead of holding it hostage for votes. 

Al Gore with his air conditioned mansions and fossil fuel burning  jet flying all over the country lecturing the masses about global warming would have been a savior as President....no more hurricanes!!!!!!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

No, we will still have hurricanes. But the power of them , and the amount of them, will increase. is this one of those “well 1 large hurricane a year is the same as 10” moments?  This isn’t rocket science dude. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Whoooosh

😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Where in the fuck dod I state dems will stop all hurricanes, smails? You slammed racer awhile back, but christ you’re acting just like him

Oh for fucks sake it wasn't meant literally but you have spent your time in this thread blaming Republicans for them and implying Dems would decrease them the number and power....WTF.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh for fucks sake it wasn't meant literally but you have spent your time in this thread blaming Republicans for them and implying Dems would decrease them the number and power....WTF.

No, I did not blame any hurricanes on repukes. I said doing nothing about global warming is going to cause them to increase in strength and volume. So who is the party that wants to do nothing about it?