Check your account email address ×

More Trump lies, lies, lies

Mainecat

2 minutes ago, MichiganMarcus said:

If an 18 year old kid was not forced to go over there why would they?. By 74 we all knew the war was a lost cause and we were fighting for nothing. 

Jesus another tard who doesn’t get it. This is about, for the 20th time, a simple idea. If you are going to disparage anyone for not serving, you better fucking have served yourself. Signed up and not gone to war works too... But if you didn’t serve and talk shit to people for not serving, you are a fucking hypocrite and piece of shit. End of story. No other opinions matter.

-Every vet ever

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Jesus another tard who doesn’t get it. This is about, for the 20th time, a simple idea. If you are going to disparage anyone for not serving, you better fucking have served yourself. Signed up and not gone to war works too... But if you didn’t serve and talk shit to people for not serving, you are a fucking hypocrite and piece of shit. End of story. No other opinions matter.

-Every vet ever

Beat me to it.  You actually used more words than i was going to.  :lol: 

It's UNREAL!!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

-Every vet ever

Hmm, all I read was you calling a guy out for not running over to the nam back in 1974.  I would say that anyone that did willingly go over at that point in the war had serious mental issues.  With that being said, I guess if I back read this thread I can find what you are referring to. Try not to be so aggressive man, do you need a drink, or perhaps a hug?

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/11/2018 at 4:54 PM, SnowRider said:

The issue is the reaction of Dump or anyone like him who did not serve.  He pussed out and now acts like a military guru.  That’s my issue.  If he pussed out and had some humility and willingness to consult others......that’s palatable.  Instead - he knows more than the generals.  Not to mention all the Mouthbreathers like your buddies MNMomo, JT, Angry Janitor, and others who are literally balls deep in Dumps a Rump 👍

On 9/11/2018 at 4:59 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fine, and I agree with you on that. Unfortunately you aren’t reading what I’m writing. This is about MC and him calling Trump a pussy for not serving in the same war he could have served in and chose not to. Now I get you have to protect your boy, but you know I’m right. Let me reiterate. Trump is a pussy for saying he knows better than his generals when he never served. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don’t care. Making my point and every other vet agrees. Any non vet who wants to say otherwise is irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

-Every vet ever

Changing your tune today?  We discussed this yesterday and now you’re back to your same old bogus bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Looks like xtra’s with your nose buried up it.....

:lol: xtra can pretty much drape anyone at anytime. It's because his fucking brain works. You'd be wise to just read what he writes and mirror his opinions. You'd go from biggest fucking moron here to somewhat respectable overnight!!!111

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: xtra can pretty much drape anyone at anytime. It's because his fucking brain works. You'd be wise to just read what he writes and mirror his opinions. You'd go from biggest fucking moron here to somewhat respectable overnight!!!111

:lmao: It’s fun watching you follow a few guys around here kissing their asses :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: It’s fun watching you follow a few guys around here kissing their asses :lmao: 

Ahhh.....I get followed retard. I dont follow. You wouldnt get it cause you've been a beta you're whole life 

On 9/12/2018 at 8:28 PM, f7ben said:

HA!HA! You faggot!! XLT shit his panties when I challenged him to a handgun shoot-out at 100 yards. Fuckin' pussy. 

When he fucks you up the ass, does he EVAH give you the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! You faggot!! XLT shit his panties when I challenged him to a handgun shoot-out at 100 yards. Fuckin' pussy. 

When he fucks you up the ass, does he EVAH give you the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU !