Check your account email address ×

2019 race sleds

I will start with this link , nothing from cats or poo yet , I love this race sleds revealing event  because it gives me ideas for 2020 sleds.

https://www.ski-doo.com/content/dam/ski-doo/Global/MY2019/Documents/Racing-sled-Spechsheet/Ski-Doo_Racing-Sled-Spec-Sheet_NA-EN_FINAL_2018-08-27.pdf

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And then...Ghey:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Yeah, I would replace it with C&A XCS or powderhound race skis for sure.  words is that it has close to 140 HP. its fucking amazing for a 600 and best of all it looks like its on pump gas according to doo specs link. 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yeah, I would replace it with C&A XCS or powderhound race skis for sure.  words is that it has close to 140 HP. its fucking amazing for a 600 and best of all it looks like its on pump gas according to doo specs link. 

Oh, love my XT's.  First thing I'd strap on it.

Ponies are nice but, these tanks are getting too small and the consumer tanks won't work any longer from what I understand.  So...5 gallons.  Isn't enough.  I've got 7 on my 17sx and i can get about 60 miles out of it.   I can tap into the rear tank support and get another 4.  Can't do that with the new ones though.

Sounds like they've finally got the efi map dialed in too.  They played hell with that last year...and popping belts (which was bizarre for Doo).  Cat got their mapping issues out of the way in 17 but it's a tough learning curve from what I understand.  Wonder when Poo will make the jump to EFI on their racers.  :dunno: 

47 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

The Doo looks fantastic.  140HP is amazing.  IT does need 100 octane though according to the spec sheet.  

Love the Kashima coated KYB's.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Doo looks fantastic.  140HP is amazing.  IT does need 100 octane though according to the spec sheet.  

Love the Kashima coated KYB's.  

Hmm I don’t see where it says 100 octane , it says premium unleaded ( 10% ethanol max ) on that specs link, last year it was 100LL tho. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, love my XT's.  First thing I'd strap on it.

Ponies are nice but, these tanks are getting too small and the consumer tanks won't work any longer from what I understand.  So...5 gallons.  Isn't enough.  I've got 7 on my 17sx and i can get about 60 miles out of it.   I can tap into the rear tank support and get another 4.  Can't do that with the new ones though.

C&A's :lol: that's all I need to hear to know someone's riding ability

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Ole Mr Spaghetti Arms is afraid of C&A's.  :lol2: 

Nope....just wont tolerate a one dimensional ski that gets unpredictable in changing conditions. I guess if my sled topped out at 55 and I was only concerned about "hanging the skis bro" then c&a might work

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....just wont tolerate a one dimensional ski that gets unpredictable in changing conditions. I guess if my sled topped out at 55 and I was only concerned about "hanging the skis bro" then c&a might work

:lol:  

48 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol:  

I need a ski that gets me through that 20-30 miles between bars with absolute confidence and awesome awe inspiring precision. C&A wont do it but most stock skis will!!!111