Check your account email address ×

$15 an hour...

You're all such silly boys. Not ONE of you will dare take the challenge, 'cause you're scared shitless of losing 5 grand and having your wives kick your ass for losing her new living room furniture. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Come on you little chicken pluckers, go to PM, and we'll line up this bullshit, once and for all. I can't wait to go to cabela's and give them a 5 G deposit on my new Nitro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Z, listen to me. 

The HYPOTHETICAL situation as posed was this: Is the FINAL DRIVE RATIO affected on a snowmobile, by lug height change, on a flat, hard plane? 

I demonstrated that it WAS, by my garage demo pics, and also by 3 e-mail responses from professional manufacturing Co.. 

In fact none of that was necessary, because a high-school math teacher can CALCULATE the difference in the OUTER PERIMETER  of the tracks with various lug heights. 

This has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH LUG FLICK, the reason being is that we are talking about a hypothetical, flat hard plane, not on snow conditions. 

The difference is minimal, about 1 1/2 to 2 % . 

If any of you little boys want to accept the " MIGHTY POLARIS 550 CHALLENGE " let me know. 

Until then, I want that Jimmy Durante-lookin' bitch Ben,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Im going to buy the house on either side of your and move some black families in there to live for free. 

I already got enough chinks and dot heads around here. The last thing I need is a bunch of boons.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no I am not . raised in the inner city I know exactly what I am talking about 

Yeah, when you're 71 we'll see how many boons you wanna' fight. 

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're all such silly boys. Not ONE of you will dare take the challenge, 'cause you're scared shitless of losing 5 grand and having your wives kick your ass for losing her new living room furniture. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

I took the bet.....you lost the bet. The end. Welching faggot 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I already got enough chinks and dot heads around here. The last thing I need is a bunch of boons.  

They are going to be the worst ghetto trash ever seen before too. Good thing you have plenty of firewood for them to steal cuz I aint paying the heat or electric bills!!!!111

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

They are going to be the worst ghetto trash ever seen before too. Good thing you have plenty of firewood for them to steal cuz I aint paying the heat or electric bills!!!!111

Get bent, pay their rent.