Check your account email address ×

Gary Johnson is a Complete Idiot

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

'ownes' and hang'n with Momo like he's a prize :lmao: 

You really need to do some recruiting on here.  Seems your short of some badly needed help.  BADLY NEEDED.  Poor dipshitrider.  Loser.  Maybe head to one of your Lib-tard sites and tell everybody how stupid everyone is on FS.  Convinced any to come sign up here yet?

:lol::lol2::lol::lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You really need to do some recruiting on here.  Seems your short of some badly needed help.  BADLY NEEDED.  Poor dipshitrider.  Loser.  Maybe head to one of your Lib-tard sites and tell everybody how stupid everyone is on FS.  Convinced any to come sign up here yet?

:lol::lol2::lol::lol2:

:lol: 

:nuts:

Momo's your hero.....enough said :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Sounds like Trump is scared of Gary Johnson.

I think no matter what he has no chance votes wise if anything he will take on either Trump or Clinton. Well see. I bet he Goes for the weak one... She will cave and if he takes some of her votes hes helping trump really. I like that this guy has his opinion and is working his way in there. That's welcome

Just now, Wildcat said:

I think no matter what he has no chance votes wise if anything he will take on either Trump or Clinton. Well see. I bet he Goes for the weak one... She will cave and if he takes some of her votes hes helping trump really. I like that this guy has his opinion and is working his way in there. That's welcome

I'd give one of my nuts if we could get a decent third party in there (if only there were a wheel barrel large enough to carry it  :lol:)

Fact is that Trump is the biggest representative of a third that we've ever had.  I love that the R's aren't backing him.  Fuck them and their idiotic shit we've been forced to watch while the Dems run rough-shod over the whole country.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'd give one of my nuts if we could get a decent third party in there (if only there were a wheel barrel large enough to carry it  :lol:)

Fact is that Trump is the biggest representative of a third that we've ever had.  I love that the R's aren't backing him.  Fuck them and their idiotic shit we've been forced to watch while the Dems run rough-shod over the whole country.

I was being nice to GJ but he does sound nuts. Again it all makes sense. No on likes Trump because he doesn't take bullshit from people and that's not politics as we know it.

4 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

I was being nice to GJ but he does sound nuts. Again it all makes sense. No on likes Trump because he doesn't take bullshit from people and that's not politics as we know it.

Yeah, but they all sound nuts at the hands of a good editer.

Yeah, but they all sound nuts at the hands of a good editer.

But when you break it down you end up finding out that the % of people on FB or whatever social media or shared article or poll is marginal VS people who actually give a shit and vote. Look at this forum for EX. 2 or 3 retards and the rest of us seem to know whats going on.

Just now, Wildcat said:

But when you break it down you end up finding out that the % of people on FB or whatever social media or shared article or poll is marginal VS people who actually give a shit and vote. Look at this forum for EX. 2 or 3 retards and the rest of us seem to know whats going on.

Eh....it's a forum board for sledders.  I've perused some other political boards recently.  Some pretty good thinkers in there.  But still a good share of retard sheep.  I was in a Lib forum watching some right wingers infiltrate and fuck everyone up.  I couldn't believe it!  Not one decent reply, not one decent answer from the libs.  Hell, I almost jumped in for them....compete idiots!  

• Like 1

Eh....it's a forum board for sledders.  I've perused some other political boards recently.  Some pretty good thinkers in there.  But still a good share of retard sheep.  I was in a Lib forum watching some right wingers infiltrate and fuck everyone up.  I couldn't believe it!  Not one decent reply, not one decent answer from the libs.  Hell, I almost jumped in for them....compete idiots!  

Thats great :lol: Probably felt good. :lol2: Fuck em. Dont help them