Check your account email address ×

This was fun, we shot both indoor and outdoor ranges

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Do you ever think that you’ll be able to fulfill your life long dream before they bury you? Shoot someone for breaking into your house so you can make the 5pm local news?

I can see why shooting guns wouldnt interest you.....its not really beta half man territory. Stick to your butter coffee and yoga you fucking faggot 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Everything is a big joke to you. Flapping lip cunt. 

You are a JOKE to everyone on this site AFJspinspookclown  :finger2:

Edited by Momorider

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What’s the most amount of baby diaper contents you’ve eaten in one setting? Be honest now. No need to lie here. 

Unlike you Zero you eat your weight every day in shit you shit eating lying sack of festering FUCK :finger3: 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you retard

Shooting sports from NEWTOWN, CT., you fucking asshole!!!  I'll beat the fuckin' shit out of you if you come to New England again. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shooting sports from NEWTOWN, CT., you fucking asshole!!!  I'll beat the fuckin' shit out of you if you come to New England again. 

No....no you wouldnt. You're a coward and a welcher

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Do you ever think that you’ll be able to fulfill your life long dream before they bury you? Shoot someone for breaking into your house so you can make the 5pm local news?

Been there, done that many years ago.

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....no you wouldnt. You're a coward and a welcher

I'll just pay some negros to stick a Maglite up your ass, while I videotape it, and then I'll post it here. 

I'm sure many would like to see you treated like the faggot that you are!!!! LMAO!!!

Benny gets the MAGLITE!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Yup big coward I sent him pic of Sandy's when I was in town and he stopped responding to my pms lmao  site FAGGOT 

More of your 11 years of bullshit, FAGGOT.  You posted a pic of a car at Sandy's rotary. Why didn't you give me your cell number so we could arrange a fight? Oh, too scared for that, huh faggot!! 

STFU, and sit down, you cum guzzler. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

More of your 11 years of bullshit, FAGGOT.  You posted a pic of a car at Sandy's rotary. Why didn't you give me your cell number so we could arrange a fight? Oh, too scared for that, huh faggot!! 

STFU, and sit down, you cum guzzler. 

Lmao ya how convenient you were pming me and read but didn't respond when I was in town lmfao you big pussy coward ! 

56 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lmao ya how convenient you were pming me and read but didn't respond when I was in town lmfao you big pussy coward ! 

All you did was post a stupid fuckin' pic from inside a car at the Rt. 28 rotary, you FAGGOT!!! 

You could have PM'd me and gave me your cell number so we could arrange a fight. 

So, STFU you faggot!!!  This is the same shit you've been pullin' for 11 years.