Check your account email address ×

This proves that racism is just made up.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup,   Fair representation of what is happening 24/7 all across the US.  It is  ugly out there. 

What kind of s shitty phone is that? 

Oh, so are you sayin' you wanna' get on Uncle Znotty's Race War Train??? 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nah,  I ain’t got time for dat shit.  

:lol: 

BULLSHIT!!! You'll have time when Deion, Tyrell, and Ashwan, are in your house swingin' 2 foot rolls of tarpaper, while your wife is on the couch in her PJs. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

BULLSHIT!!! You'll have time when Deion, Tyrell, and Ashwan, are in your house swingin' 2 foot rolls of tarpaper, while your wife is on the couch in her PJs. 

You are such a fucking bonehead. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Actually I had interactions with 2 different black guys today.  Both were very pleasant & polite.   Assholes and trash come in both colors. Lot of them out there........doesn’t really prove shit , but to give some people some sort of weird self satisfaction. 

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jesus fucking christ!!!!  :lmao:I just had to read this to my wife with tears in my eyes.  I don’t really know what it all means exactly but..LOL!!

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Actually I had interactions with 2 different black guys today.  Both were very pleasant & polite.   Assholes and trash come in both colors. Lot of them out there........doesn’t really prove shit , but to give some people some sort of weird self satisfaction. 

I’ve had a lot more issues with honkies than negroes.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus fucking christ!!!!  :lmao:I just had to read this to my wife with tears in my eyes.  I don’t really know what it all means exactly but..LOL!!

Znutty has a massive obsession with black mens cocks.........it causes him to lash out because of his embarrassment 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s why he is a fluffer only. He can keep that micro pecked locked away that way. 

I would bet everything he has done a little more than fluffing 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Znutty has a massive obsession with black mens cocks.........it causes him to lash out because of his embarrassment 

Is that what the “two foot rolls of tar paper” were?  Who the fuck thinks of that shit?  :lmao:

“Ashwan”.   :lol:

He’s the funniest fucking racist here.   :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is that what the “two foot rolls of tar paper” were?  Who the fuck thinks of that shit?  :lmao:

“Ashwan”.   :lol:

He’s the funniest fucking racist here.   :lol:

He's been like this for more than a fucking decade .......dude is a fucking welching , weirdo , diddler , cockhound who has a thing for the dark chocolate 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The odd part is the wife was on couch in pjs ....... I had to look out window to make sure we were cool. :lol:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Listen, you Polish Fruitcake, I heard that phrase 42 years ago at a dispatch center. I thought it was funny then, and I think it's funny now. I ain't obsessed with nothin', you WELCHING FAGGOT. 

16 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s why he is a fluffer only. He can keep that micro pecked locked away that way. 

How about I fluff your face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, you cum-dribblin' faggot? 

I would bet everything he has done a little more than fluffing 

If you come east this summer, I'll fluff that banana you call a nose , with a 5 D-Cell Maglite, you welching cock-smoker. 

He's been like this for more than a fucking decade .......dude is a fucking welching , weirdo , diddler , cockhound who has a thing for the dark chocolate 

I'm gonna' put some hot chocolate on the MAGLITE before it gets stuck up your ass at Sandy's.Then  I'm gonna' lead you around the parking lot with the MAGLITE in your ass, you scrawny faggot. 

Listen, you Polish Fruitcake, I heard that phrase 42 years ago at a dispatch center. I thought it was funny then, and I think it's funny now. I ain't obsessed with nothin', you WELCHING FAGGOT. 

How about I fluff your face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, you cum-dribblin' faggot? 

If you come east this summer, I'll fluff that banana you call a nose , with a 5 D-Cell Maglite, you welching cock-smoker. 

I'm gonna' put some hot chocolate on the MAGLITE before it gets stuck up your ass at Sandy's.Then  I'm gonna' lead you around the parking lot with the MAGLITE in your ass, you scrawny faggot. 

Liar you won't meet anyone at Sandy's back down in the pms you sent me like a coward ! Lmfao !

4 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Mzn biggest site pussy ! Won't meet me ! Site fraud and chickenshit ! Sbyl faggot :mc::mc:

3 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Liar you won't meet anyone at Sandy's back down in the pms you sent me like a coward ! Lmfao !

STFU, you faggot!!! You had 10 years to fight me, but you hid like a pussy. The " OFFICIAL SITE PUSSY ", voted by the original FS.COM , and posted by HANLON!!! You can't EVEAH get rid of it, it's your herpes!! 

STFU, you faggot!!! You had 10 years to fight me, but you hid like a pussy. The " OFFICIAL SITE PUSSY ", voted by the original FS.COM , and posted by HANLON!!! You can't EVEAH get rid of it, it's your herpes!! 

Why are you hiding now ? I'm in town near Sandy stop being a SITE PUSSY ! :mc:

1 minute ago, 800 Dragon said:

Why are you hiding now ? I'm in town near Sandy stop being a SITE PUSSY ! :mc:

What are you doing in this area?

Give me your cell# and I will call ya'. I could be over there around 4 PM. 

What is your name?