Check your account email address ×

Official 2016 College Football Thread

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Les Miles out at LSU.

That's a program that cares about winning. Fucking Michigan wasted 15 years on a  coach that want to retire six years before he did, another three on one that they didn't want and four more on one that was a Slappy before lucking into harbaugh. 

Look at OSU lose tressel. Use fickle fir one year hire Urban Myer. Boom the rich stay rich. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That's a program that cares about winning. Fucking Michigan wasted 15 years on a  coach that want to retire six years before he did, another three on one that they didn't want and four more on one that was a Slappy before lucking into harbaugh. 

Look at OSU lose tressel. Use fickle fir one year hire Urban Myer. Boom the rich stay rich. 

Well here's a question......who does LSU go after? IMO it's a top five job and they get the players.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Holy Fuck now they just called holding on Wisconsins nose tackle....another bullshit call goes Michigans way.

What a game! Couple a real good defenses on display. Michigan FTW! 

:bc: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Lighten up Jimmy, State's going to spank Indiana tonight and get their juju back!

:wacko:

Hope so....just cannot force myself to like The Wolverines.

Go read the box score Michigan was flagged far more then Wisky. 

Michigan beat wisky up. You can't miss three field goals. Other then the INT Drive wisky didn't move the ball. Last week wisky made Sparty its bitch 

Edited by jtssrx

The Tennessee / Georgia game was a mind-blower!

I didn't see most of the game (I have it on DVR).

4th Quarter:

2 minutes left: Tennessee leads Georgia 28:24

19 seconds left: Time out: 1st & 15 for Georgia

The next play is a TD, leaving 10 seconds on the clock, Tennessee 28 Georgia 30 The facial expressions of shock & dismay on the Tennessee fans, priceless!

Georgia's extra point: GOOD! score Tennessee 28 Georgia 31 w/ 10 seconds on the game clock

Tennessee receives the kick, & with a 5 yard penalty starts the next play with 4 seconds on the game clock from the Georgia 43 yard line.

In the last play of the game, started w/ 4 seconds left, the clock dropped to zero while the ball was still in the QB's hands. He tossed a hail mary, it was caught, and Tennessee won, leaving the Georgia fans looking as bewildered as the Tennessee fans had 10 game clock seconds later.

The Tennessee coach was so overwhelmed, on his jaunt across the field to shake hands w/ Georgia's coach, he collapsed to one knee, quivering so severely a policeman / bodyguard checked on him.

Quite a game!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Go read the box score Michigan was flagged far more then Wisky. 

Michigan beat wisky up. You can't miss three field goals. Other then the INT Drive wisky didn't move the ball. Last week wisky made Sparty its bitch 

Let me repeat.....Roughing the snapper and defensive holding on The Nose Tackle and no shit you can't miss 3 field goals.....thanks Beano Cook.

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Let me repeat.....Roughing the snapper and defensive holding on The Nose Tackle and no shit you can't miss 3 field goals.....thanks Beano Cook.

You're so bitter about Michigan. How is it michigans fault they called those penalties.

how many breaks does sparty get?? Reversed int tonight on a non pass interference. BS holding call on the opening kick off against ND. 

You should really stop crying 

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're so bitter about Michigan. How is it michigans fault they called those penalties.

how many breaks does sparty get?? Reversed int tonight on a non pass interference. BS holding call on the opening kick off against ND. 

You should really stop crying 

You should tell Harbaugh to quit crying....even Brian Griese was embarrassed. Have you ever seen a roughing the snapper penalty called and in fact he had his head up and was in a blocking position when he fell backwards....if I'm not mistaken that 15 yarder on 4th down lead to a Michigan TD. Not crying faggot I just hate Michigan and all their Walmart Wolverine fucktard supporters. Anything else?

Edited by Biggie Smails

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You should tell Harbaugh to quit crying....even Brian Griese was embarrassed. Have you ever seen a roughing the snapper penalty called and in fact he had his head up and was in a blocking position when he fell backwards....if I'm not mistaken that 15 yarder on 4th down lead to a Michigan TD. Not crying faggot I just hate Michigan and all their Walmart Wolverine fucktard supporters. Anything else?

You are mistaken Michigan got nothing out of that drive either punted or missed a field goal. 

Brian Griese sounded like he was trying to not sound biased all day. As a matter of fact he tried to hard in some instances. 

Youre just butt hurt that Michigan made wiskyd offense look like a joke after they punked sparty last week 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are mistaken Michigan got nothing out of that drive either punted or missed a field goal. 

Brian Griese sounded like he was trying to not sound biased all day. As a matter of fact he tried to hard in some instances. 

Youre just butt hurt that Michigan made wiskyd offense look like a joke after they punked sparty last week 

Oh Fuck I don't care about that...hell they are having a hard time with Indiana tonight and how do you figure they made their D look like a joke....because they scored 14 points? :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails