Check your account email address ×

True Story

Spreading the belief that poor people, as a class, or any subgroup within that class, are inherently not industrious enough to obtain government identification is an insidious form of prejudice, bigotry and oppression. :snack: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Spreading the belief that poor people, as a class, or any subgroup within that class, are inherently not industrious enough to obtain government identification is an insidious form of prejudice, bigotry and oppression. :snack: 

Where do shit eaters fit into that? I figure pretty far down the chain. 

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Link? 

There's no way that came from your illiterate self. :lol:

Michigan is embroiled in a fight over straight  ticket voting.   Blacks vote  straight ticket about 90% of time.Dems say it would be racist to do away with straight ticket because blacks can’t figure out to vote for individual candidate. Wtf???!!!  

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Michigan is embroiled in a fight over straight  ticket voting.   Blacks vote  straight ticket about 90% of time.Dems say it would be racist to do away with straight ticket because blacks can’t figure out to vote for individual candidate. Wtf???!!!  

Perhaps if republicans hadn’t earned such a poor reputation among minorities this wouldn’t be an issue. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Perhaps if republicans hadn’t earned such a poor reputation among minorities this wouldn’t be an issue. 

Maybe so. Point is , how racist is it to say blacks can’t figure out how to individually mark candidates with a letter D after their name. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Maybe so. Point is , how racist is it to say blacks can’t figure out how to individually mark candidates with a letter D after their name. 

AFJCLOWNSPOOKFUCK  is a racist :flush:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It’s no secret that the literacy rate among blacks in Michigan is far lower than whites. I read what the judge wrote. He’s right on. This idea was hatched by the republican held legislature to give them an advantage. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s no secret that the literacy rate among blacks in Michigan is far lower than whites. I read what the judge wrote. He’s right on. This idea was hatched by the republican held legislature to give them an advantage. 

I don’t buy that for a second. D or R is something a two year old could grasp. 

Republicans wont garner a single extra vote by doing away with straight ticket. 

personally, I think you could make a decent argument with speeding up the process, rather than blacks can’t figure it out. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Absolutely!

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

...and driving home the point perfectly is this guy!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

I've never voted straight ticket before I'm my 27 years I've been of voting age.  But the ways these Dumbocunts are acting (shit heads like Maxine Waters for example) I'm more likely to start voting straight Republican. 

They don't see the hipocrisy 

I don’t buy that for a second. D or R is something a two year old could grasp. 

Republicans wont garner a single extra vote by doing away with straight ticket. 

personally, I think you could make a decent argument with speeding up the process, rather than blacks can’t figure it out. 

BINGO!  :bc: