Check your account email address ×

Saudis Dictating US Policy....But Look...Iran!

• Platinum Contributing Member

That'd be a sweet land grab for SA.  Much like Kuwait was for Iraq.  Let's see if we roll out the tanks if they do it.  It'll be one helluva interesting spin by our lying IC if they can gloss that over.  Why help Kuwait and not Qatar?  Hmmmmm.......

My guess is this will happen quietly and Qatar will agree to become a "province" of SA because they know nobody will come to their aid.  Oh...but the UN?  Pffft.  NATO?  Pffft.  Maybe send in the Paris Accord countries?  Yeah..do that!

That whole fucking region.........................GLASS!  But let Israel do it, we've got to focus on the "RED MENACE" infultrating out election process!!!!   :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That'd be a sweet land grab for SA.  Much like Kuwait was for Iraq.  Let's see if we roll out the tanks if they do it.  It'll be one helluva interesting spin by our lying IC if they can gloss that over.  Why help Kuwait and not Qatar?  Hmmmmm.......

My guess is this will happen quietly and Qatar will agree to become a "province" of SA because they know nobody will come to their aid.  Oh...but the UN?  Pffft.  NATO?  Pffft.  Maybe send in the Paris Accord countries?  Yeah..do that!

That whole fucking region.........................GLASS!  But let Israel do it, we've got to focus on the "RED MENACE" infultrating out election process!!!!   :lmao:

Israel and the Saudis are fucking each other now......your retarded defense of them is nothing more than your racist ridiculous moronic religious idiocy showing 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Israel and the Saudis are fucking each other now......your retarded defense of them is nothing more than your racist ridiculous moronic religious idiocy showing 

Moto's got you all "tifa-ed" up, eh?  Meh....your idiotic word play trying to depct Venezuala's demise at the hands of America usually gets you pretty triggered up.  It's not because you don't try hard though....it's just because you are wrong.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Moto's got you all "tifa-ed" up, eh?  Meh....your idiotic word play trying to depct Venezuala's demise at the hands of America usually gets you pretty triggered up.  It's not because you don't try hard though....it's just because you are wrong.

You're a fucking idiot dude......its mind numbing

• Thanks 1

The USA sucks so bad. WTF are we in the Middle East for? Oil? No. Land? No. Religion? No. Steal their women? No. Gold? No. 

To protect ISRAEL?  Well, yeeeaah!!   :ashamed:

41 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He's right...

Sweet fuck!!!  Go suck his dick elsewhere already.  Does he give you the “cum hither” look while on here or what?

You can’t pair up with him and somehow squeak out a “win”.  You are moronic....and unwitty as fuck at that!

Where’s that baby duck pic!?!?!?

You both really need freedom pants.  Make them crotchless if you like.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It is absofuckinglutely outrageous that 16 Saudi bastards whacked 911, and the USA did not do ONE FUCKING THING to Riyadh. I would have bombed the liiving shit out of the bastards, and if they fought back...oh well. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Tranny Boy is triggered :lmao: 

He’s like Momo.....:momo::lol: 

His is all entertainment for me.  Oh, you are business.  

Go cry with your Hillary blow up doll.  :lol:

Take the strap on off of it...or not.

Cowardly, lying loser.  Nothing more.

ewww.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

It is absofuckinglutely outrageous that 16 Saudi bastards whacked 911, and the USA did not do ONE FUCKING THING to Riyadh. I would have bombed the liiving shit out of the bastards, and if they fought back...oh well. 

:goodpost:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!!!  Go suck his dick elsewhere already.  Does he give you the “cum hither” look while on here or what?

You can’t pair up with him and somehow squeak out a “win”.  You are moronic....and unwitty as fuck at that!

Where’s that baby duck pic!?!?!?

You both really need freedom pants.  Make them crotchless if you like.

Mass Triggering.....well done Analer !!!!!!!11111

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mass Triggering.....well done Analer !!!!!!!11111

Are you two together right now?  Who types and who “pleasures”?

Knock it off my cute little baby ducks.....before I stomp your little asses to death!!!!

AD1F3A98-8C76-4D26-9580-05B6582F5428.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

His is all entertainment for me.  Oh, you are business.  

Go cry with your Hillary blow up doll.  :lol:

Take the strap on off of it...or not.

Cowardly, lying loser.  Nothing more.

ewww.

He's right too...