Check your account email address ×

Intimidated.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

And what if he would have taken just one hit of crack, then what? 

That is a stupid comment even by your standards.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

think he played till his freshman year of HS but no doubt he could have made it in another sport.  He'd be a beast as a receiver.  

His work ethic is second to none in sports the only think the guys missing is a Jordan/Kobe killer instinct to be miles ahead of both in the GOAT discussion.  Both of those 2 were selfish dicks which worked for them,  lebron is too generous on the floor and apparently to the RWW within his community :news:  

I've followed both of these threads...I don't see where anybody had much problem with his "charity".  Maybe I missed it.  This isn't about that though.  The narrative has been shifted by LWW to make it that....and a racial attack.

The man called out POTUS on the tube.  POTUS hit back and now..ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of this is idiotic politcal rhetoric if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is a stupid comment even by your standards.

It very easily could have happened.  There all kinds of young men out there who drugs fucked their lives up and ruined any chances they had playing because of drugs. You just don't hear about them.    

Even happens to athletes who make it into the pros.  Ever heard of Len Bias or Chris Herren, just to name a couple? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ummm...again reread....dindu, crack....come on you can’t be this slow. 

IDGAF about this shit in here.  This is being made racial by the MSM's.

Calling somebody "dumb" doesn't make them a racist.

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It very easily could have happened.  There all kinds of young men out there who drugs fucked their lives up and ruined any chances they had playing because of drugs. You just don't hear about them.    

Even happens to athletes who make it into the pros.  Ever heard of Len Bias or Chris Herren, just to name a couple? 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never thought he was one but, I'm starting to think his account is being hacked over the last couple days.  Fucking Russians!!!

Oh he for sure is a Libturd.  He says he voted for Trump (I highly fucking doubt it but whatever) but the way he whines like a little bitch about everything and has a bleeding heart for these foreigners and dindu's just proves what a little lib pussy he is. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're trying to reason with a Libturd. 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Oh he for sure is a Libturd.  He says he voted for Trump (I highly fucking doubt it but whatever) but the way he whines like a little bitch about everything and has a bleeding heart for these foreigners and dindus just orives what a little lib pussy he is. 

Being an angry stupid bigot is no way to go to through life but have at it.

So because I don’t call black peoples dindus and imply they all smoke crack that makes me a libturd...you are the poster child for the ignorant bigoted autoworker....awesome! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Oh he for sure is a Libturd.  He says he voted for Trump (I highly fucking doubt it but whatever) but the way he whines like a little bitch about everything and has a bleeding heart for these foreigners and dindu's just proves what a little lib pussy he is. 

:lmao: that's a thing/word now?  Holy shit.   :lol:

Man, you seem to be pretty angry yourself as of late.  Wut gives, bruh?

So because I don’t call black peoples dindus and imply they all smoke crack that makes me a libturd...you are the poster child for the ignorant bigoted autoworker....awesome! :lol:

So now youre raccist against autoworkers!!!!!

:lol2:

EVERYBODY IS A FUCKING RACIST!!!  EXCEPT BLACK PEOPLE!!!! THEY CANNOT BE RACIST!!!  MOTO AND HIS MERRY BAND OF HALF-WITTED CRY BABIES SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice little world we all have going here.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: that's a thing/word now?  Holy shit.   :lol:

Man, you seem to be pretty angry yourself as of late.  Wut gives, bruh?

Not angry at all.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So now youre raccist against autoworkers!!!!!

:lol2:

Are autoworkers now considered a race...damn there is a lot to keep track of! 🤪

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

EVERYBODY IS A FUCKING RACIST!!!  EXCEPT BLACK PEOPLE!!!! THEY CANNOT BE RACIST!!!  MOTO AND HIS MERRY BAND OF HALF-WITTED CRY BABIES SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice little world we all have going here.

I know Moto overplays it but he is right to an extent when it comes to this place.

Not angry at all.

Are autoworkers now considered a race...damn there is a lot to keep track of! 🤪

It seems like whatever someone says these days...the raccist comment happens.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

It seems like whatever someone says these days...the raccist comment happens.

Well gee Dave we were talking about LeBron James and AMG calls him a dindu and brings up smoking crack.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well gee Dave we were talking about LeBron James and AMG calls him a dindu and brings up smoking crack.

I know i know....i was getting side tracked...you missed my point.

I know Moto overplays it but he is right to an extent when it comes to this place.

Man, there may be some that are truly racist here but, for the most part, the ones that seem to bring up "racism" the most in the debates are the ones claiming to be the most staunch anti-racists.  Reality is, this "racist" tag that has become a common place tool for the left is a big reason we are where we are now.  Is there racism?  Yep.  Is it on all sides?  Yep.  Will it always be?  Sadly, yep.

For the fun of it, visit a few forums that might primarily cater to the blacks like motorsports does for most honks.  This place, while somewhat insane is pretty tame.  The discourse is largly coming from the black community....and being encouraged by the left.  It always has been but we are at some critical levels right now.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Cannot be denied.  i think he was a star player in football at one time?  Not sure what level.  Genentics like those easily garner millionaire level pay in sports...throw in retard level work ethics, which he clearly has and well, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.  And I have a tough time saying any athlete doesn't deserve it.  How many can do what they do.  What's that talent worth?  Yep.  PAY THE MAN/WOMAN.

yep, you went there.

featured.jpg

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I know i know....i was getting side tracked...you missed my point.

Oh believe me I think the race card is way overplayed in this country.

• Like 1