Check your account email address ×

63 year old father of 43 children , found beaten to death in shitcago

See guys, this is what I been tryin' to tell ya's!!!

43 fuckin' kids!! Forty fuckin' three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black women will let ANY fuckin' pig mount them!!

They were preached by H. Rap Brown, and Stokely Carmichael in the 60s, that the only way they would EVAH have power in America, was through the vote......................therefore crank out the black bastards. 

How in God's name would that many women allow that guy to impregnate them!! Does he have money??? He looks like a old, fat, black street bum!! 

This is what we are facing Honkies!!! Do you think those 43 piglets are gonna' be good kids, win the school spelling bees, go to college, help people in hospitals?

No, they are most likely gonna' be street thugs, and the girls are gonna' be welfare whores. 

I'll say it 'til the day I fuckin' die........................BLACKS ARE YOUR BIGGEST THREAT. If not you, then your kids. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

See guys, this is what I been tryin' to tell ya's!!!

43 fuckin' kids!! Forty fuckin' three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black women will let ANY fuckin' pig mount them!!

They were preached by H. Rap Brown, and Stokely Carmichael in the 60s, that the only way they would EVAH have power in America, was through the vote......................therefore crank out the black bastards. 

How in God's name would that many women allow that guy to impregnate them!! Does he have money??? He looks like a old, fat, black street bum!! 

This is what we are facing Honkies!!! Do you think those 43 piglets are gonna' be good kids, win the school spelling bees, go to college, help people in hospitals?

No, they are most likely gonna' be street thugs, and the girls are gonna' be welfare whores. 

I'll say it 'til the day I fuckin' die........................BLACKS ARE YOUR BIGGEST THREAT. If not you, then your kids. 

Heard he also smashed your mom a few times.....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, bladefever said:

Heard he also smashed your mom a few times.....

I don't think so faggot, but he did jam your mom's ass, then blew his load in her mouth.