Check your account email address ×

Mink man

fuck that I must be a real pussy i won't even grab those fucking rats when they 're full dead in a trap with out a contractor bag over my hand . 

those are not big like the nasty city sewer rats we have to deal with from time to time .

I won't even eat in uptown or down town any more after all the nasty rats I have seen in and under some of the nicest places in the city .

US internet was running fiber optic in the city tunnels few yrs back and the guys were running in to way to many rats . the city or US internet fogged the tunnels few sq blocks at a time with some sort of poison.  it was crazy seeing smoke from all the little rat holes in the boulevards .

they could have just got a few hundred mink lol.

another nasty rat story a very nice high buck rent building we manage like 2 blocks of lake and Hennepin nice part of the city . we had to have a shit load of lime stone sand pumped under the building because pretty much all of south minneapolis is built on a swamp and is always,moving . 

well rats were coming out of there holes all over the block and laying down to die. fuckers got lungs full of that silica sand . land loards and workers were running around scooping them all up before oblivious renters saw them lol . there's not a gentleman's  agreement among the larger property management comps in uptown if you are going to fill under your building you give a week or so heads up so they can have a guy on there  site for clean up 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1