Check your account email address ×

Now he lies about NK returning bodies of fallen US soldiers from Korean War.

“It was the last thing I asked,” he told a gathering of Nevada Republicans on Saturday. “I said, ‘Do you mind, would I be able to get the remains back of all those great heroes from so many years ago?’ And he said, ‘I will do that.’ And you probably read, they have already done 200 people. Which is so great.” 

On Monday, Trump told a rally audience in South Carolina: “We’re getting the remains of our great heroes back.” 

The only problem: No remains have yet been returned, and it is unclear when that might happen. “We have not yet physically received them,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the Senate Appropriations Committee on Wednesday, but said that he is “optimistic” it would take place “in the not-too-distant future.”

Let's summarize Trump's summit with NK: 

- NK got diplomatic legitimatization. 

- NK promised to eventually denuclearize at some point in the future, except there are no goalposts and no timeline that would tie NK to their promise. This is the fifth time that NK has signed a declaration for denuclearization. Last week NK expanded their nuclear facilities. 

- Trump agreed to reduce military involvement with respect to all of Korea, not just North Korea. In the negotiations, Trump gave away the US-SK war-games, even though he didn't have to. (What a negotiator.) 

- Trump got the promise that NK would return the bodies of fallen soldiers. Then he bragged that NK had already done so, except they didn't. 

In summary: Trump got precisely nothing and then lied about it.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

“It was the last thing I asked,” he told a gathering of Nevada Republicans on Saturday. “I said, ‘Do you mind, would I be able to get the remains back of all those great heroes from so many years ago?’ And he said, ‘I will do that.’ And you probably read, they have already done 200 people. Which is so great.” 

On Monday, Trump told a rally audience in South Carolina: “We’re getting the remains of our great heroes back.” 

The only problem: No remains have yet been returned, and it is unclear when that might happen. “We have not yet physically received them,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the Senate Appropriations Committee on Wednesday, but said that he is “optimistic” it would take place “in the not-too-distant future.”

Let's summarize Trump's summit with NK: 

- NK got diplomatic legitimatization. 

- NK promised to eventually denuclearize at some point in the future, except there are no goalposts and no timeline that would tie NK to their promise. This is the fifth time that NK has signed a declaration for denuclearization. Last week NK expanded their nuclear facilities. 

- Trump agreed to reduce military involvement with respect to all of Korea, not just North Korea. In the negotiations, Trump gave away the US-SK war-games, even though he didn't have to. (What a negotiator.) 

- Trump got the promise that NK would return the bodies of fallen soldiers. Then he bragged that NK had already done so, except they didn't. 

In summary: Trump got precisely nothing and then lied about it.

That is going to really disappoint all the parents. After so many of them asked him to bring their sons back.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That is going to really disappoint all the parents. After so many of them asked him to bring their sons back.

Parents? You do realize the Korean War ended over 60 years ago...right? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Parents? You do realize the Korean War ended over 60 years ago...right? 

I sure do. It’s fucking brain dead to think the parents would be alive.  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-korean-war-remains-parents-north-korea-singapore-summit-a8398956.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-makes-suspicious-claim-about-parents-of-korean-war-soldiers-2018-6

”we’ve had thousands of people ask for this, thousands”

Go buy a clue and then share it with your lying President 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well if he said it than he is a liar. Doesn't change the fact that you're a little cunt.

Saying we've had thousands of people ask....is not the same as parents asking. If anything...it would be the opposite.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Saying we've had thousands of people ask....is not the same as parents asking. If anything...it would be the opposite.

Read the article Dave...he says a lot of parents asked him to bring their sons home. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read the article Dave...he says a lot of parents asked him to bring their sons home. 

Ya i did...what im saying is...he probably meant the opposite....it was the kids of the soldiers that wanted their parents back.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya i did...what im saying is...he probably meant the opposite....it was the kids of the soldiers that wanted their parents back.

Oh come on! :lol:

So he meant to say they asked him to bring their dads home but instead said parents asked him to bring their sons home....seems legit. :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh come on! :lol:

So he meant to say they asked him to bring their dads home but instead said parents asked him to bring their sons home....seems legit. :lol:

Sounds good to me!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

dave.jpg

A guy could easily get offended with that....

:lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

Sure on the surface Dave seems like another clueless Trump supporter who can’t suck enough Trump cock. 

But maybe he has a point. Trump is just playing Opposite Day all the time.   When he said he had a health plan that would give everyone coverage at a fraction of the cost,   He meant the opposite, same for when he said

he would cut the deficit

there was no collusion 

he wouldn’t have time for golf

basically if he meant to say the opposite of every statement, then he’s the most honest President yet. 

Naaah!  Dave can’t get enough Trump cock. 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well if he said it than he is a liar. Doesn't change the fact that you're a little cunt.

Poor little bitch.

If I’m a cunt for making Trumpsters look stupid then so be it. 

If you look as stupid as they are by association, that’s your problem.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor little bitch.

If I’m a cunt for making Trumpsters look stupid then so be it. 

If you look as stupid as they are by association, that’s your problem.  

No you are one those half men that were born a tiny  little cunt acorn and as you've gotten older become a giant oak of a cunt...has nothing to do with Trump, me or anybody. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you are one those half men that were born a tiny  little cunt acorn and as you've gotten older become a giant oak of a cunt...has nothing to do with Trump, me or anybody. :thumbsup:

Yikes. You really are pissed off for looking so stupid. 

I don’t blame you.  It would be nice if he thought Americans were smart enough that he’d at least make an effort when he lies. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Yikes. You really are pissed off for looking so stupid. 

I don’t blame you.  It would be nice if he thought Americans were smart enough that he’d at least make an effort when he lies. 

Why would I be pissed off because you're an Oak Cunt...geez dude just own it.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that what all the fellas say to you when you are really tearing it up in the kayak? 

You should get some rest. You might feel better in the morning. 

You’ll still be stupid and Trump will still be your President, but at least you will be well rested 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should get some rest. You might feel better in the morning. 

You’ll still be stupid and Trump will still be your President, but at least you will be well rested 

I feel great and  I don't have to say Trudeau is my man although you probably embrace all that costume wearing /gender/lgbqt  stuff. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1