Check your account email address ×

For you fucking unamerican pieces of fuck that are crying out your cunts over the tariffs

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lets be clear you fucking spineless cowards.......

These measures have been long in the making........every country out there we engage in trade with has been walking all over us.

These tariffs are the fault of the spineless cowards in this country that let that happen.

All the US is asking for is to be treated fairly. If other countries want to throw a fit and try to harm us with counter measures than the onus for the outcome is on them and not us.

The US and Donald Trump are asking for nothing more than what is right and fair.

Fuck anyone who sees it any other way than that. Fucking filth......nothing worse than a Dem like MC that has railed and cried in support of American workers and Unions and now opposes this.

Seriously fuck you MC......die in a fire you fucking pathetic partisan piece of shit

Why not close our borders totally and manufacture everything here?

Go ahead and say it you fuckin stupid dink.

Also for the record ArDickCrusher.........I work in the only steel mill in the world that pours liquid pig iron in every heat we run.....its a great advantage and a great deal of IP went into making it a reality 

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

engineering, craftsmanship and reliabilty has gone up in products from those raw materials have gone up.  How many vehicles back in the 50's and 60's could literally go well over 100k miles on only tires and an oil change every 10 miles....  I also remember every time my grandpa went in the field with a tractor from that his era he would have to walk back out and get the truck and run to town for parts after a couple hours.  So cost are not out of line for what we get compared to what we had in the past for those that still desire the past.  Stuff was shit back then was why it seemed so cheap....  You had to have a tv repairman and a washer repair man as a friend way back when just to get through 1 yea and hope for that shit to actually work.

But then there's this......Today a 150 hp tractor new costs somewhere between 125-160,000.  Most likely a one year warranty.  All computerized re-gen urea burning pile of sophisticated plastic that grandpa can't fix after it's 1 year warranty is up.  $500 just to have the service man show up at the farm to take a look-see, and hasn't gotten his lap-top out yet.    

Now, what was grandpa getting for a bushel of corn back in his day?  His labor back then was worth one hell of a lot more than it is today.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Why not close our borders totally and manufacture everything here?

Go ahead and say it you fuckin stupid dink.

Nobody is suggesting that you retarded fucking pants shitting partisan fucking asshole.......all we are asking is for a level playing field. Had Obama done what Trump us doing you would have proclaimed in the best thing ever. You are a fucking piece of shit......just fucking kill yourself 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody gives a shit about US Steel.

Actually its the focus of the whole world.......the end :lol: poor fucking retarded nook. My plant makes 1/3rd the steel of your whole insignificant country. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Also for the record ArDickCrusher.........I work in the only steel mill in the world that pours liquid pig iron in every heat we run.....its a great advantage and a great deal of IP went into making it a reality 

So you should have nothing to worry about then.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So you should have nothing to worry about then.

I am not concerned for myself.......I am concerned for the american middle class. Now fuck off you retarded piece of shit 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nobody is suggesting that you retarded fucking pants shitting partisan fucking asshole.......all we are asking is for a level playing field. Had Obama done what Trump us doing you would have proclaimed in the best thing ever. You are a fucking piece of shit......just fucking kill yourself 

x eleventy-billion......even on the last part:lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Actually its the focus of the whole world.......the end :lol: poor fucking retarded nook. My plant makes 1/3rd the steel of your whole insignificant country. 

So you work for a federally subsidized business?

Just now, f7ben said:

I don't care about steel.  Did a good project with a copper smelter  a few years back.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you are a dumb motherfucker.......that is for sure 

Yah.......the fucking Indonesians make better shoes and thats why my Nikes come from there and still cost $100 .......fucking moron 

You already pay about $20 in duties and tariffs on those nikes. As well as the rest of your clothing made overseas. The US slapped on those before you were born 

Just now, Mainecat said:

So you work for a federally subsidized business?

you are dumber than momo.......my company pays more taxes in an hour than your family business did in its lifetime. The lowest employee on the payroll makes more money than anyone that you ever employed by a factor of 3. Now fuck off

I don't care about steel.  Did a good project with a copper smelter  a few years back.

We own a copper plant , an aluminum foundry and the largest recycler in the US. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

You already pay about $20 in duties and tariffs on those nikes. As well as the rest of your clothing made overseas. The US slapped on those before you were born 

yah.....and the sweatshop employee over there makes .15c an hour and has a building collapse on their head from time to time......not to mention the factory owner just flushes the industrial waste into the river that the people depend on for life. You make me sick 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, hayward said:

But then there's this......Today a 150 hp tractor new costs somewhere between 125-160,000.  Most likely a one year warranty.  All computerized re-gen urea burning pile of sophisticated plastic that grandpa can't fix after it's 1 year warranty is up.  $500 just to have the service man show up at the farm to take a look-see, and hasn't gotten his lap-top out yet.    

Now, what was grandpa getting for a bushel of corn back in his day?  His labor back then was worth one hell of a lot more than it is today.

Grandpa doesn't exist today cause his corn was too expensive by todays standard....  A scanner to read codes that tell you whats wrong on a 150,000 dollar tractor can't be all that expensive  by todays standard.....  A tractors engine and exhaust system is no more complicated then any newer diesel pickups on the road.

Shits alot better and more productive today.....  A 150,000 dollar tractor today is worth its price......  Or they wouldn't be bought.  It more efficient and profitable then grandpa could ever dream of. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you are dumber than momo.......my company pays more taxes in an hour than your family business did in its lifetime. The lowest employee on the payroll makes more money than anyone that you ever employed by a factor of 3. Now fuck off

We own a copper plant , an aluminum foundry and the largest recycler in the US. 

Think the plant we did is the largest in the US.:pc:

Open pit smelter.

We run a plant that melt copper scrap in a rotary hearth and then casts/ extrudes it into wire. I've never been there but I think after a shit load of set backs they are finally making money :lol: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah.....and the sweatshop employee over there makes .15c an hour and has a building collapse on their head from time to time......not to mention the factory owner just flushes the industrial waste into the river that the people depend on for life. You make me sick 

You’re not familiar with the textile industry in the US during the “60’s through the early “80’s, are you? You came pretty close to describing it. :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

We run a plant that melt copper scrap in a rotary hearth and then casts/ extrudes it into wire. I've never been there but I think after a shit load of set backs they are finally making money :lol: 

They were at 4 a pound when we did our portion and made over 1.5 billion in profit that year.

We have been contacted for an upgrade in the next two years.

Just now, spin_dry said:

You’re not familiar with the textile industry in the US during the “60’s through the early “80’s, are you? You came pretty close to describing it. :lol: 

Well this aint the 60s or the 80s anymore....we have standards and people need jobs. It cant get more simple. 

They were at 4 a pound when we did our portion and made over 1.5 billion in profit that year.

We have been contacted for an upgrade in the next two years.

1.5 billion in profit is legit 

• Like 1