Check your account email address ×

MC please tell me why Obama would do this

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes, Susan Rice works for Obama. It's on his watch. If Russia was such a threat, A treat that your side claims were so bad they had to put spies on the trump Camp to protect him " your sides words" why di they tell them to stand down on Cyberattacks??

Don't you think this looks bad???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Because our CIA and NSA were acting as Russian's in some cases.  

Remember the Vault 7 leak?  They have the ability to make spying/hacking look like whomever they want.

By the end of 2016, the CIA's hacking division, which formally falls under the agency's Center for Cyber Intelligence (CCI), had over 5000 registered users and had produced more than a thousand hacking systems, trojans, viruses, and other "weaponized" malware. Such is the scale of the CIA's undertaking that by 2016, its hackers had utilized more code than that used to run Facebook. The CIA had created, in effect, its "own NSA" with even less accountability and without publicly answering the question as to whether such a massive budgetary spend on duplicating the capacities of a rival agency could be justified.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because our CIA and NSA were acting as Russian's in some cases.  

Remember the Vault 7 leak?  They have the ability to make spying/hacking look like whomever they want.

By the end of 2016, the CIA's hacking division, which formally falls under the agency's Center for Cyber Intelligence (CCI), had over 5000 registered users and had produced more than a thousand hacking systems, trojans, viruses, and other "weaponized" malware. Such is the scale of the CIA's undertaking that by 2016, its hackers had utilized more code than that used to run Facebook. The CIA had created, in effect, its "own NSA" with even less accountability and without publicly answering the question as to whether such a massive budgetary spend on duplicating the capacities of a rival agency could be justified.

MC has no answer. He accuses people like me of being a Commie on a daily basis but can't answer a simple fucking question as to why the Obama Administration would do this if the Russians were such a treat. He has no fucking answers and is so intellectually dishonest and a Pure Partisan hack that he can't call a spade a spade. I'm so fucking tired of the partisan hackery. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

MC has no answer. He accuses people like me of being a Commie on a daily basis but can't answer a simple fucking question as to why the Obama Administration would do this if the Russians were such a treat. He has no fucking answers and is so intellectually dishonest and a Pure Partisan hack that he can't call a spade a spade. I'm so fucking tired of the partisan hackery. 

Actually I do have an answer. Read more on why. Then come back and explain it.

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Actually I do have an answer. Read more on why. Then come back and explain it.

You have no answer and wont until you're told what to think by the DNC.

• Like 1