Check your account email address ×

What if parents don’t claim the kids.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Right but why do people get born in the unsafe places? Why aren't they just born somewhere safer? 

It's not rocket aplliances

Cause they cant afford birth control. :lol:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Right but why do people get born in the unsafe places? Why aren't they just born somewhere safer? 

It's not rocket aplliances

dome people thrive from chaos and chose to stay in it some want to be sro8nd there people some just do not want to move .

people who want more out of life move. there is affordable housing in others places than just shit holes .this is a fact 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Brilliant reply but at least it’s all spelled correctly.

good for you smart boy . now get back to utilising that correctly spelled vocabulary in your painting career 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Well, the unborn just need to get jobs so they can get birth control and be born in the right place. 

It's not that hard.

Stupid unborn law breakers!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

dome people thrive from chaos and chose to stay in it some want to be sro8nd there people some just do not want to move .

people who want more out of life move there is affordable housing in others places than just shit holes .this is a fact 

Truth. And if people don't want to live in the bad spots, they should just be born somewhere else. 

How hard is it to understand?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

good for you smart boy . now get back to utilising that correctly spelled vocabulary in your painting career 

Goes after what I do for a living....well done. I win.

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goes after what I do for a living....well done. I win.

just pointing out you call me a retarded drug addict and you paint for a living  .  you do not see any irony in that I guess lol 

41 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Truth. And if people don't want to live in the bad spots, they should just be born somewhere else. 

How hard is it to understand?

not every one has to stay most people living in shit neighborhood rent . you can real ez get to a first or second tear suburb for the same money .

if mom dose not want to leave the chaos that is her deal the kids can roll when mom boots them at 18 when she cant get a check for them any longer .

you act like if you were born someplace you can never leave  why is it maternity wards have a exit door ? 

just pointing out you call me a retarded drug addict and you paint for a living  .  you do not see any irony in that I guess lol 

Well if you can make the kind of coin you claim to be and be this dumb, it just goes to show that the size of your bank account and the size of your brain have nothing to do with each other.

not every one has to stay most people living in shit neighborhood rent . you can real ez get to a first or second tear suburb for the same money .

if mom dose not want to leave the chaos that is her deal the kids can roll when mom boots them at 18 when she cant get a check for them any longer .

you act like if you were born someplace you can never leave  why is it maternity wards have a exit door ? 

Wow. :lol:

Don't like where you live, kid?

Too bad. Shoulda thought of that before you were born. Now get fucked.

Wow. :lol:

Don't like where you live, kid?

Too bad. Shoulda thought of that before you were born. Now get fucked.

so what every neighborhood should be tore down and rebuilt with the exact same housing ? 

the kid was prob born in a hospital mom is choosing to live where she lives I will say it again you can rent in other places than a slum . if you live in a slum it is prob section 8 there is sec 8 in almost every town . if paying rent there are also a lot of affordable housing options in neighborhoods with out drug dealers on the corner. in fact you can go rural and pay less with less competition for low skilled work .

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well if you can make the kind of coin you claim to be and be this dumb, it just goes to show that the size of your bank account and the size of your brain have nothing to do with each other.

hey i have at least 3 crews I call on for painting I know who they hire what they make and the skill set involved for the job and what most of them smell like after lunch 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so what every neighborhood should be tore down and rebuilt with the exact same housing ? 

the kid was prob born in a hospital mom is choosing to live where she lives I will say it again you can rent in other places than a slum . if you live in a slum it is prob section 8 there is sec 8 in almost every town . if paying rent there are also a lot of affordable housing options in neighborhoods with out drug dealers on the corner. in fact you can go rural and pay less with less competition for low skilled work .

Right. But it'd be much easier on the kids if they just decided to be born to rich people in America. 

I don't know what they're thinking being born somewhere dangerous.

23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If I were a parent of a daughter in a Mexican shithole, I’d probably cross the border with the understanding that I might never see her again. Either foster care in the US or rape and murder in Juarez. Hmmm. Not a hard decision if you love your kid. Let America take care of and raise her in safety. 

So there are ZERO safe places in Mexico?  

Right. But it'd be much easier on the kids if they just decided to be born to rich people in America. 

I don't know what they're thinking being born somewhere dangerous.

yep true but not every one wins the natural lottery. hey I lived in high rise projects as kid I know the score better than you can pretend to care about it  . not every one chooses to live life in the status quo . but you keep attempting to lecture me on what you think you know about living in and getting out of the hood .

yep true but not every one wins the natural lottery. hey I lived in high rise projects as kid I know the score better than you can pretend to care about it  . not every one chooses to live life in the status quo . but you keep attempting to lecture me on what you think you know about living in and getting out of the hood .

That was awful dumb of you to be born to poor people. Wtf.

That was awful dumb of you to be born to poor people. Wtf.

yeah but guess what they moved . and eventually even to a new house in the burbs shocker i know but it is amazing what you can do with a job   

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah but guess what they moved . and eventually even to a new house in the burbs shocker i know but it is amazing what you can do with a job   

But why weren't you just born to rich people instead? Why did you decide to be born poor? Everyone knows it's easier when you're born into wealth.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

hey i have at least 3 crews I call on for painting I know who they hire what they make and the skill set involved for the job and what most of them smell like after lunch 

Good for you....you’re a cheap fuck so I’m sure you hire the best of the best. BTW I don’t even know what you do for a living and don’t care....my comments were based on your idiotic and mostly incomprehensible posts. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks