Check your account email address ×

Poor stupid snowrider

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Thing is on a lot of issues she is more right then left..but she panders to the left..once a cunt though always a cunt.

Here is the thing for me; I don't care what side she "panders" to.  She is a treasonous liar, a fraud, a con-artist and a cheat  And quite frankly, a miserable person who seemingly has done little for anyone outside of her own little political ring.  If she was running against Saddam Hussein, he'd still be a better choice.  EVEN NOW WITH NO HEAD!

Now, in fairness, I know the Don isn't a perfect little sweetheart either.  Doesn't really seem like a real like able guy, kind of a "business is business" type which...I don't really care for that term.  Probably fun to play a round of dimple-ball with but after the idle chit chat, he's probably all business talk....and that makes for a long day on the course....but that's what those types dream of...it's their life to make money....they enjoy it and are exceedingly good at it.  As far as his leadership goes, well, he's grown quite the little business there, and no matter what anybody says, you CAN NOT do that without some leadership skills.  Is he my "pick of the litter" for leaders.  Nope.  But anybody that follows Hillary would have to be a person I would never want to know.  Either their traits mirror hers, or they want them to.  Or, they are just complete imbeciles that choose her out of some weird "hate" for the other side.  Take you're pick of those three.  I don't surround myself with idiots or liars either way.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I would rather listen to mach z snots bullshit than blownlightbulbriders crap

no , I've met snowrider on several occasions......He's a good dude. I dont think he actually believes half the shit he talks. He just likes to agitate with the right wing nutjobs

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no , I've met snowrider on several occasions......He's a good dude. I dont think he actually believes half the shit he talks. He just likes to agitate with the right wing nutjobs

I still wouldn't piss on the POS if he was on fire

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes, I've certainly heard from several he's a completely different little girl in person.  One may have compared him to a little church mouse.  Wait...I think that was me. :lmao:

34 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

I still wouldn't piss on the POS if he was on fire

I would.  And I'd laugh and I'd laugh.  Maybe roast a "mellow" or two.  :lol:But I wouldn't eat it...I don't want any of that smoking idiocy in my body.