Check your account email address ×

Where is Hillary?

It has been since Mid December 2015 since Hillary had a press conference?  What gives (as if we didn't know)?  Seems awfully quiet on her end....mental issues?  Health issues? Criminal issues?

Just read she barely filled a high school gym in Cleveland...and most were students!  Maybe she is too mentally and physically tired for the long haul. :dunno:  Been a rough year for her...dodging justice is a real PIA!

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It has been since Mid December 2015 since Hillary had a press conference?  What gives (as if we didn't know)?  Seems awfully quiet on her end....mental issues?  Health issues? Criminal issues?

Just read she barely filled a high school gym in Cleveland...and most were students!  Maybe she is too mentally and physically tired for the long haul. :dunno:  Been a rough year for her...dodging justice is a real PIA!

Her conscience certainly isn't draining her, she doesn't have one.

Edited by snoughnut

She has a healthy lead, Trump does all the work for her, why wouldn't she take a break whilst sitting back and enjoying the show? Not only is she going to win, she will win with a huge mandate. Republicans can thank only themselves for what she will be able to railroad through. What a bunch of dumb fucks. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She has a healthy lead, Trump does all the work for her, why wouldn't she take a break whilst sitting back and enjoying the show? Not only is she going to win, she will win with a huge mandate. Republicans can thank only themselves for what she will be able to railroad through. What a bunch of dumb fucks. 

Say's who ?  Msnbc , cnn ??

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Say's who ?  Msnbc , cnn ??

Come on man... I am no Hillary fan, despise everything about her, but don't be fooled into thinking he is polling to her level. Find a reputable poll with him within the margin of error... Unless something big happens, Mrs. President is going to win with an astronomically high margin.  

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Come on man... I am no Hillary fan, despise everything about her, but don't be fooled into thinking he is polling to her level. Find a reputable poll with him within the margin of error... Unless something big happens, Mrs. President is going to win with an astronomically high margin.  

I hear you , but damn , I can't give any credibility to ANY of the shit the media puts forth now including the polls that they try to peddle .  He draws some pretty damn big crowds even still .  If those people actually come out and vote in a few months ............

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

I hear you , but damn , I can't give any credibility to ANY of the shit the media puts forth now including the polls that they try to peddle .  He draws some pretty damn big crowds even still .  If those people actually come out and vote in a few months ............

His crowds are the die hard. Not the average. 

I don't agree

I think the average Trump supporter doesn't broadcast they are Trump supporters. At the end of the day, no one wants to be called a bigot. Openly being a Trump supporter brings those comments your way. Right or wrong, the point is people still say it. Those people all worked up at his rallies are the die hard, low educated, of his base. Those of education and means aren't vocal about their support. If they are smart at least, they won't be. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think the average Trump supporter doesn't broadcast they are Trump supporters. At the end of the day, no one wants to be called a bigot. Openly being a Trump supporter brings those comments your way. Right or wrong, the point is people still say it. Those people all worked up at his rallies are the die hard, low educated, of his base. Those of education and means aren't vocal about their support. If they are smart at least, they won't be. 

I guess I'm poor and stupid then because I have a Trump sticker on my truck....all your time in Madison has turned you into an elitist twat.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I guess I'm poor and stupid then because I have a Trump sticker on my truck....all your time in Madison has turned you into an elitist twat.

Ok. Trump is a fucking fake. Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded. Nothing about him is real. You people gobble that shit up like he is speaking to you? Wow... I will take being an "elitist twat (lol)" over being braindead. He isn't on your side. He isn't going to help you out. He isn't going to change the system. Trump is out for Trump. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok. Trump is a fucking fake. Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded. Nothing about him is real. You people gobble that shit up like he is speaking to you? Wow... I will take being an "elitist twat (lol)" over being braindead. He isn't on your side. He isn't going to help you out. He isn't going to change the system. Trump is out for Trump. 

Now I'm brain dead....wish I had your crystal ball and amazing insight.:handjob:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

One word you can't describe a Trump supporter with. Exactly. 

How clever....who are you supporting? What is your rationale for doing so? How do you know your candidate is for you? How do you know they aren't lying?

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

How clever....who are you supporting? What is your rationale for doing so? How do you know your candidate is for you? How do you know they aren't lying?

I suppose Johnson at this point. The only rationale that matters at this point in this circus election is he isn't Trump/Hillary. I don't compromise my integrity by voting for a fraud. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I suppose Johnson at this point. The only rationale that matters at this point in this circus election is he isn't Trump/Hillary. I don't compromise my integrity by voting for a fraud. 

Bully for you.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Pfffffttttt.....you're in the wrong place to be telling anybody that ya bearded hipster doofus.

Who are you again? Back to irrelevance with you. Don't hate on the beard cause you have that Indiana or Ohio or wherever you fuck your sister from white trash pubes growing off your neck. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who are you again? Back to irrelevance with you. Don't hate on the beard cause you have that Indiana or Ohio or wherever you fuck your sister from white trash pubes growing off your neck. 

Listen dummy you aren't on TBP with all your cronies who think your schtick is cute and it's funny because I live in Northern Michigan but your wingman Ben lives in Indiana....nice try jag off.

Edited by Biggie Smails