Check your account email address ×

Side X Side Thoughts and Recommendations

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a flip up .it is ok but first decent bump it is slamming shut .

also I had a kimmplex rear window that clipped on to rear roll bar ..hard to push on clips like have to really put some umph in to it .

well when running down a grade at 60 the wind blew the rear window out . I did not even know it for a long time . took me a few hrs to find it blew in to a ditch. 

I was wondering about that happening:lol:

also you really have to know where you will ride it . some of the etc trails by my cabin you can't get a general through if you wanted .there are like 3 trail classifications . also if more regular atv run around than SxS the wide ones ca. drug in and out of the narrow ruts like a sled darting 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I was wondering about that happening:lol:

mine is plastic. my bud had one on his ranger that was tempered .well it slammed shut and him and his kid had a lap full of funny glass shards .yep no plastic coating like in cars shit goes every place 

5 hours ago, snowstorm said:

if its an 18 it should have the updated doors and drive shafts. i would look at the drive shafts they should be cv joints. they had a front end noise with the u joint shaft

It's an 18, I got a killer deal on it as the dealer was wanting to blow units out the door, unfortunately it's still in the crate and the dealer can't setup till next week and then we have a B-day party on the 6th so I won't get to see it pick it up until the 12th but we will make a weekend of it :bc: 

• Like 1

well i spoke tp soon on wildcat trail issues . was at the gas pump today looked down to see a real good oil drip . took a qt to register 3/4 the way to full on dip stick . drove to shop up the  block and left it there . looked at ground in shed where parked sure shit decent size deep oil mark in the sand . so I guess these things don't even have a oil light ? that must have cost a extra 12 bucks to manufacture in to the unit 

• Sad 1