Check your account email address ×

Textron futures up over 7% this morning

They announced they are going to harnessing the 2018 800 CFI motors to build a new hotter burning flamethrower for use in the upcoming invasion :lol:

Edited by GGNHL

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

Shares of Textron Inc. TXT, +7.64% soared 6.8% in premarket trade said Wednesday, after the industrial manufacturing company said it agreed to sell its tools and test business to Emerson Electric Co. EMR, +2.21% for $810 million in cash, and reported a first-quarter profit and sales beat. Textron said as part of the business divestiture, which is expected to close during the third quarter, it has authorized the repurchase of 40 million shares, which replaces previous buyback program announced in January 2017. Separately, Textron reported first-quarter net income of $189 million, or 72 cents a share, compared with $101 million, or 37 cents a share, in the same period a year ago. That beat the average analyst estimate of 48 cents, according to FactSet. Revenue rose to $3.30 billion from $3.09 billion, above the FactSet consensus of $3.07 billion, as all of its manufacturing business segments beat revenue expectations. The stock has rallied 5.9% year to date through Tuesday, while the S&P 500 SPX, +0.30%has gained 1.2%.

I suppose that I could add one of my insightful and well thought out comments here but then why would I need too .  It seems the snowmachining world has become bored with sleds that shoot estrogen out of the muffler and are now choosing ones that shoot fire . Maybe there is hope for the new generation after all. :bc: