Check your account email address ×

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I think his 2 year win streak is over

Trump and his whole family get sued by the NYAG over the Trump Foundation’s shady dealings (oh the fucking irony) 

and now the IG Report is a complete bust

No wonder Wolfie is out getting drunk tonight 

Jesus you guys.  I got shit going on, just checking in periodically.  My lease is expired boys so If Im gonna live rent free, maybe you should send me a fresh lease agreementou if you have some kind of expectations to your rah-tard-ation..

28 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump and his whole family get sued by the NYAG over the Trump Foundation’s shady dealings (oh the fucking irony) 

and now the IG Report is a complete bust

No wonder Wolfie is out getting drunk tonight 

It will hit him hard tomorrow on his way into work, hungover, and listening to savage firing up the troops on the radio

43 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What?

I’ve heard for months that this was going to be HUGE!!!

Nothing?

:dunno:

:lies:

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Everybody except trump is part of the deep state apparently 

:wrong: Again 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus you guys.  I got shit going on, just checking in periodically.  My lease is expired boys so If Im gonna live rent free, maybe you should send me a fresh lease agreementou if you have some kind of expectations to your rah-tard-ation..

It’s okay Wolfie

Retreat to your cry closet and start your long period of reflection.  We’ll hold down the fort in your absence and leave the light on for you.

Looking forward to meeting the new, better you.

:bc:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

It’s okay Wolfie

Retreat to your cry closet and start your long period of reflection.  We’ll hold down the fort in your absence and leave the light on for you.

Looking forward to meeting the new, better you.

why do you keep falling back on this cry shit?  I'm happy as a clam with the economy, my job, and Trump making guys like you crazy.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

why do you keep falling back on this cry shit?  I'm happy as a clam with the economy, my job, and Trump making guys like you crazy.

There there Wolfie.  Time will heal your wounds and the sun will come out again.  Chin up big fella

• 3 weeks later...

doesn't it get old, rwws? that Pakistani IT dude, the stolen server? all rww BS. who'd have thunk?

Federal prosecutors concluded an 18-month investigation into a former congressional technology staffer on Tuesday by publicly debunking allegations — promoted by conservative media and President Trump — suggesting he was a Pakistani operative who stole government secrets with cover from House Democrats.

As part of an agreement with prosecutors, Imran Awan pleaded guilty to a relatively minor offense unrelated to his work on Capitol Hill: making a false statement on a bank loan application. U.S. prosecutors said they would not recommend jail time.

But the agreement included an unusual passage that described the scope of the investigation and cleared Awan of a litany of conspiracy theories promulgated on Internet blogs, picked up by right-leaning news sites and fanned by Trump on Twitter.

“The Government has uncovered no evidence that your client violated federal law with respect to the House computer systems,” including stealing equipment or illegally accessing or transferring information, prosecutors wrote in an 11-page plea agreement dated and signed Tuesday.

and xtraBS wonders who could be so dumb to believe all this anti-Hillary, anti-dnc stuff :lmao:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/congressional-it-staffer-reaches-plea-deal-that-debunks-conspiracy-theories-about-illegal-information-access/2018/07/03/3f22786a-7e30-11e8-b0ef-fffcabeff946_story.html?utm_term=.66b36290f185

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

doesn't it get old, rwws? that Pakistani IT dude, the stolen server? all rww BS. who'd have thunk?

Federal prosecutors concluded an 18-month investigation into a former congressional technology staffer on Tuesday by publicly debunking allegations — promoted by conservative media and President Trump — suggesting he was a Pakistani operative who stole government secrets with cover from House Democrats.

As part of an agreement with prosecutors, Imran Awan pleaded guilty to a relatively minor offense unrelated to his work on Capitol Hill: making a false statement on a bank loan application. U.S. prosecutors said they would not recommend jail time.

But the agreement included an unusual passage that described the scope of the investigation and cleared Awan of a litany of conspiracy theories promulgated on Internet blogs, picked up by right-leaning news sites and fanned by Trump on Twitter.

“The Government has uncovered no evidence that your client violated federal law with respect to the House computer systems,” including stealing equipment or illegally accessing or transferring information, prosecutors wrote in an 11-page plea agreement dated and signed Tuesday.

and xtraBS wonders who could be so dumb to believe all this anti-Hillary, anti-dnc stuff :lmao:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/congressional-it-staffer-reaches-plea-deal-that-debunks-conspiracy-theories-about-illegal-information-access/2018/07/03/3f22786a-7e30-11e8-b0ef-fffcabeff946_story.html?utm_term=.66b36290f185

Omg, the RWW’s really are the looniest mofo’s around when it comes to conspiracy theories and they’ve got the tenacity of a pit bull to convince us all of their BS. Just wait, tomorrow they’ll be back with the conspiracy of the month which somehow will vindicate their choice in 2016.  

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Deep State copped a deal with the shitstain to cover up his real crimes and protect themselves and his family it's obvious :flush: 

Edited by Momorider

7 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Omg, the RWW’s really are the looniest mofo’s around when it comes to conspiracy theories and they’ve got the tenacity of a pit bull to convince us all of their BS. Just wait, tomorrow they’ll be back with the conspiracy of the month which somehow will vindicate their choice in 2016.  

Sure, like Russian collusion wasn't the looniest of the looniest.  Accuse a presidential candidate of treason, nbdamirite? 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure, like Russian collusion wasn't the looniest of the looniest.  Accuse a presidential candidate of treason, nbdamirite? 

:lol:what a fucked up world you live in. Real news is fake, fake news is real. How many of these conspiracies have you eaten whole, only to run back to the baker again and again?

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:what a fucked up world you live in. Real news is fake, fake news is real. How many of these conspiracies have you eaten whole, only to run back to the baker again and again?

:wrong: about everything always :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Run back to the baker?  wtf are you talking about now?  You mean Trump actually colluded with the Russians?  Say honest to god...?!

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Run back to the baker?  wtf are you talking about now?  You mean Trump actually colluded with the Russians?  Say honest to god...?!

The baker who creates the conspiracies?

And yes, I have no doubts trump colluded with the Russians to help him wim the election. A lot of repukes in Congress know it too, hence the reason they’re so determined to stop the investigation

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And yes, I have no doubts trump colluded with the Russians to help him wim the election. A lot of repukes in Congress know it too, hence the reason they’re so determined to stop the investigation

:wrong: about everything like always :lol: 

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So you're essentially accusing Trump of treason.  Muellers had a year and a half to prove it, and he hasn't even come close to it.  Therein lies the flaw in your cocksuredness.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you're essentially accusing Trump of treason.  Muellers had a year and a half to prove it, and he hasn't even come close to it.  Therein lies the flaw in your cocksuredness.  :lol: 

You don’t know wtf mueller knows or has.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You don’t know wtf mueller knows or has.

With all the leaking he’s done if he had anything we’d know it by now.  Mueller has jack squat.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:41 AM, f7ben said:

Not by democrats you fucking retard......by globalist pieces of shit that pull the strings

Yup. Democrats couldnt run a one car funeral.