Check your account email address ×

Shooting clays

Yes! Im super lucky we have an awesome private/public trap club 10 min from my house open weekends and wends. Love it. Easy to shoot of 4 boxes in 40 minutes. I bought a case of orange tracker #8. I use my Remington 1100 and just disable the gas system for singles so it doesn't shoot hulls at people.

Edited by Wildcat

I used to shoot a little trap in college at a range, best round I had was only 22/25. Shot with my SxS Stevens 311 which is like swinging a 4x4 post. :lol:

Once we move over to the town we want to live in there is a trap, skeet, and shooting range club about 10 minutes away I'll probably join and get back into it. :bc:

Edited by GGNHL

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Yes! Im super lucky we have an awesome private/public trap club 10 min from my house open weekends and wends. Love it. Easy to shoot of 4 boxes in 40 minutes. I bought a case of orange tracker #8. I use my Remington 1100 and just disable the gas system for singles so it doesn't shoot hulls at people.

Dont plan on joining a club.  We have tons of public land.  My plan is a cooler of beer, a little webber charcoal grill, and some biodegradeable clays and have at it with some friends after work when tramping around working.