Check your account email address ×

f7ben is on a roll !!!!!11

Wife got me a case of beer yesterday around lunch.....I had 4 in the fridge and a porter in there as well when she left.......she just went to get me another case cause I only have one left !!!!!!!111

f7ben for the win !!!!!!!11

Just now, awful knawful said:

So you're a drunk. And when you are drunk, you are on FSCE, and leaving your poor wife alone.

She is a smart lady!

Actually I have been staining spindles downstairs to finish up the deck railing.......daughter had a friend over for the whole weekend and I made them a bonfire last night so they could do smores........I have been semi productive which is probably why I am hustling down the beers 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wife got me a case of beer yesterday around lunch.....I had 4 in the fridge and a porter in there as well when she left.......she just went to get me another case cause I only have one left !!!!!!!111

f7ben for the win !!!!!!!11

Ok...this is coming together a bit more now.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok...this is coming together a bit more now.

Yah.....you must be feeling really dumb for having been brutalized 2 days in a row by a guy slamming beers like the quickness :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah.....you must be feeling really dumb for having been brutalized 2 days in a row by a guy slamming beers like the quickness :lol: 

No....feeling normal.  Do you think you made me feel different with your tantrumery in here?  Seriously?  

:lol: