Check your account email address ×

And the Trump says????

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well we have done our part for sure. I’m not exactly sure what they’re fighting over actually. Religion surely plays a big part. What religion do you think plays the biggest part in this conflict?

The cult of Mammon.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Religion had no part. Saudis paid us and the rebels to oust Assad for the oil pipelines to service Europe. That's why Assad made a deal with Russia, they can take a big piece of the market. Hence our current mistrust of Russia and the sanctions, etc... 

Well ya learn something new every day. And i have little doubt that most of what you said is true. 

We fight for oil. That is a fact. I didnt realize we were that easy to hire though. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well ya learn something new every day. And i have little doubt that most of what you said is true. 

We fight for oil. That is a fact. I didnt realize we were that easy to hire though. 

Our relationship with the Saudi's goes much deeper then oil. Thou many want you to believe that's where it ends.