Check your account email address ×

hey dave!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fuck if i know. everywhere?

Do your ankles or legs swell? Do you feel bloated? There must some be sign that you feel you have water retention...

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Do your ankles or legs swell? Do you feel bloated? There must some sign that you feel you have water retention...

nope. i don't have any of those symptoms, chest pains, nor any of the other tell-tale signs that i need something done, sooner. i dunno why he but me on them really. but obviously he thinks i could perhaps do without.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

doc said keep doing whatever it is you're doing. i said "owning the shit out trumpsters?" and he chuckled.

so thanks, clowns.

:lol:

When does that begin? Youve been wrong about everything so far.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. i don't have any of those symptoms, chest pains, nor any of the other tell-tale signs that i need something done, sooner. i dunno why he but me on them really. but obviously he thinks i could perhaps do without.

Odd....do you urinate more then 7 times a day?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

My dad got his high blood pressure and diabetes under control with just diet. But it’s sure not a diet I’d want to eat lol

Mine was getting high as well....its amazing what eating healthier can do for you....I think not drinking has had the biggest impact. I didnt realize how much I was actually spending on that shit. :lol:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Mine was getting high as well....its amazing what eating healthier can do for you....I think not drinking has had the biggest impact. I didnt realize how much I was actually spending on that shit. :lol:

I can’t wait to get you back into it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

doc said keep doing whatever it is you're doing. i said "owning the shit out trumpsters?" and he chuckled.

so thanks, clowns.

:lol:

Was it trump getting elected that elevated it in the first place?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:he's guessing several years before i need a new one. I'm still looking at some form of open heart surgery to have the valve replaced. likely a robot assisted, smaller incision process, as opposed to the traditional method of open chest cavity. so as long as things don't worsen, i can postpone the surgery. i attribute the "no-changes" to significant reduction in alcohol, more exercise, less table salt, and meds. one of the meds limits water retention, and when combined with drinking alcohol (which also dehydrates the body) I'd get massive hangovers. i asked the doc what i could do about that problem :lol: and he said i could try stopping the med and monitor my BP. if it rises, try every other day dosage.

If you have a chance, look up the TAVR procedure.  They replace the valve like how they put in a stint.  The only issue is that it can knock plaque loose and the plaque can plug other areas.  

Edited by racer254