Check your account email address ×

That Puerto Rico power thing.....

• Gold Member

With that union employing contractor from Montana that had about 65% of the power back on in Puerto Rico just after thanksgiving......  you know the $300 million contract that the liberals were upset at since the company was from the same town as Trump’s interior secretary???  You know that company that took Puerto Rico from 0 to 65 or so percent power in about 2 months???

well the 2 replacement contractors that secured almost $1.3 billion that are “experienced” in this type of stuff with their non union hands took the island from 65% power to about 86% percent with power over the past 3-4 months for 4 times the money whitefish ever hoped to receive.

Whitefish and the union would be sitting at 100% percent restored for a fraction of the cost that the non union that the liberals wanted.

It is pathetic the liberals ran off whitefish over politics and have hugely delayed those poor Puerto Rican’s from not having electricity...

non union contractors are pulling out cause the $ billion plus isn’t enough to get the 45% back on that whitefish didn’t get a chance to get back on before the libs ran them off.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/us/puerto-rico-power-contractor.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Edited by BOHICA

Just spitballing here, but does it maybe have something to do with restoring power to the cities costs far less and affects far more than stringing new poles and line across the rest of the island to reach relatively few people?

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just spitballing here, but does it maybe have something to do with restoring power to the cities costs far less and affects far more than stringing new poles and line across the rest of the island to reach relatively few people?

Go back and look, was that the original complaint?  Was it even brought up?  NOPE.  What exactly was the complaint and then please tell us how it was fixed...or maybe it was just another manipulated situation by the dems.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Go back and look, was that the original complaint?  Was it even brought up?  NOPE.  What exactly was the complaint and then please tell us how it was fixed...or maybe it was just another manipulated situation by the dems.

Don’t know, don’t care.  I was just looking for an actual explanation 

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Good luck getting that.  The whole fiasco was a big lie to try and make trump look bad, so how would you expect any type of truthful explanation?

:lol: like racer would have been ok if a 2 employee electrical contractor, friendly with the democrats, had been handed this big a job by the Obama admin. dude just stfu. this whole thing was handled absolutely terrible by our gov, start to finish. spin it any way you want. they were in charge, they own it.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: like racer would have been ok if a 2 employee electrical contractor, friendly with the democrats, had been handed this big a job by the Obama admin. dude just stfu. this whole thing was handled absolutely terrible by our gov, start to finish. spin it any way you want. they were in charge, they own it.

What did I tell you?  Just like clockwork.  Lies beget more lies.  Thanks for proving my point.

It's all about the $$$, just look up how much Fluor Corporation and PowerSecure (Southern Co) have contributed to PACs.  Not to mention which politicians are shareholders in each of the companies.  DC is a crooked pathetic place.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It's all about the $$$, just look up how much Fluor Corporation and PowerSecure (Southern Co) have contributed to PACs.  Not to mention which politicians are shareholders in each of the companies.  DC is a crooked pathetic place.

I thought trumpy was going to fix all this?

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I thought trumpy was going to fix all this?

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you know.....drain the swamp

25 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It was the dems that raised a huge stink :lol: 

snoslinger, again you proved my point, but you still don't get it.

Edited by racer254

56 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It was the dems that raised a huge stink :lol: 

you don't know shit about this topic, nor any other current events, as evident by your posts and especially your "thank you mueller" type thread s :lol:

now get back to your crayons and stfu

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you don't know shit about this topic, nor any other current events, as evident by your posts and especially your "thank you mueller" type thread s :lol:

now get back to your crayons and stfu

Lol nice hissy fit 

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

snoslinger, again you proved my point, but you still don't get it.

:lol:replace trump in all this, with obama, and the repukes with dems and tell us where you would have resided on this topic? if it's anything other than "i would have complained" you are fucking liar. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no thanks. is it leftover from your "mueller said trump is innocent" party? 

:lol: that turned out exactly as planned. You’ll be sore for days over that

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:replace trump in all this, with obama, and the repukes with dems and tell us where you would have resided on this topic? if it's anything other than "i would have complained" you are fucking liar. 

Like I said, you still don't understand.  Maybe you can go watch some Hillary videos.  E-S-T-A-B-L-I-S-H-M-E-N-T

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

:lol: that turned out exactly as planned. You’ll be sore for days over that

:lol:

you're right about the soreness though, my ribs, from constantly laughing at you nitwits

"thank you mueller"

that's a fsce classic

Edited by Snoslinger