Check your account email address ×

Elizabeth Warren refuses DNA test to prove Native American heritage

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Meanwhile Steve from Stupidville doesn’t GAF about Dumps taxes or his pathological lying :lmao:  

No black cock rider I knew Trump was a liar and I knew swillary was a liar. So I picked the one who would put more momney in my pocket. If it means you will have to pay those taxes after I retire , well that's just icing on the motherfucking cake bitch!

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't fucking talk to me about anything ethics related you trump loving retard. same goes with any of you other trumpsters. ya sit back and defend the POS residing in the white house and then whine about someone possibly checking off a native american box on an application for something? which may even hold some truth? niggas, paleeez.

Oh my. So triggered... It’ll be ok buddy!

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

No black cock rider I knew Trump was a liar and I knew swillary was a liar. So I picked the one who would put more momney in my pocket. If it means you will have to pay those taxes after I retire , well that's just icing on the motherfucking cake bitch!

Hahahaha. Nailed it. Especially the last line. :lol:  

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Kicking the can down the road for our children to pay. Didn’t think that was suppose to be a conservative value.  I guess we’ll just move that onto the list with all the other things conservatives are ok with. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Kicking the can down the road for our children to pay. Didn’t think that was suppose to be a conservative value.  I guess we’ll just move that onto the list with all the other things conservatives are ok with. 

I never claimed to be a conservative. On social issues I'm probably more liberal then you.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cough! 9 trillion ... cough!

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I never claimed to be a conservative. On social issues I'm probably more liberal then you.

:lmao: More Steve from Stupidville delusion and lies :lol: That's why you voted Dump :lmao: So dumb 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: More Steve from Stupidville delusion and lies :lol: That's why you voted Dump :lmao: So dumb 

Yes I should have voted swillary like you. Then all would be good. But then I wouldn't be able to watch liberals come unglued daily. And that is so entertaining I wouldn't want to give that up.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes I should have voted swillary like you. Then all would be good. But then I wouldn't be able to watch liberals come unglued daily. And that is so entertaining I wouldn't want to give that up.

Then being socially liberal isn't a priority for you and is nothing more than lip service.  Typical stupid American voter or liar......take your pick :snack:

Why , swillary was opposed to legalizing weed just like Trump. She wants to continue the war on drugs.  Voted for the war in Irek. About the only thing I agree with her with is abortion. How many tax dollars were spent putting drug dealers in federal prison when Bill was pres. A move she agreed with 100% 

If Trump ran as a dem and one and did the same exact things he is doing you would be claiming he was a genius. 

So tell me what makes you a social liberal? That's if you can .