Check your account email address ×

Who is actually more believable

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Nice backpedal...you tagged me. I dont like queers...end of story.

All queers? If so, poor you.

There's a fag at work. Out big time, bf, mid 50s. In a Different department,  but every time I have to deal with him he's a pretty good guy!

Maybe he's trying to bang me? Lol

Every family has a fruit or 2 in the family tree.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're literally delusional if you think I'm the one bringing it up. Take this thread as a perfect example. I called you an idiot and Rod succinctly quoted that and brought up gay shit... Honestly Dave, it's quite hard to believe you're not closeted, you've got a real obsession with sword fighting :news:

I'm not taking it, I'm just gonna let Dave and Rod proudly declare themselves homophobes and let that speak for itself :lol: 

Dude...you tagged me...end of story.

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

There's a fag at work. Out big time, bf, mid 50s. In a Different department,  but every time I have to deal with him he's a pretty good guy!

Do youguys discuss his sex life over lunch?

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Is that important to you?

You really are a homophobe? 

Fuck an it's 2018!

I don't give a flying fuck what others do behind closed doors. If they treat me with respect they are OK by me!

I dont either...

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Is that important to you?

You really are a homophobe? 

Fuck an it's 2018!

I don't give a flying fuck what others do behind closed doors. If they treat me with respect they are OK by me!

Exactly.....I work with a gay millright.....he's a great dude. I dont care who he fucks or even if he wants to talk about it. It would be no different than anyone else talking about banging the old lady 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly.....I work with a gay millright.....he's a great dude. I dont care who he fucks or even if he wants to talk about it. It would be no different than anyone else talking about banging the old lady 

Thats you. 

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thats you. 

Thats called normal....you obviously have some type of deep seeded issues. I think its you who should be ashamed....not anyone who may or may not be gay 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I know I don't always go about it the best, but I realized Dave was not joking AT ALL when he says homophobic things a while ago.

He's probably not trying to bang you. It'd like you trying to bang a lesbian, even if she's hot you're just wasting your time lol

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Dude...you tagged me...end of story.

I tagged you as a courtesy so as not to talk about you behind your back... Honor, ever heard of it?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

:true:

Is this your Momo impersonation?

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I know I don't always go about it the best, but I realized Dave was not joking AT ALL when he says homophobic things a while ago.

He's probably not trying to bang you. It'd like you trying to bang a lesbian, even if she's hot you're just wasting your time lol

I tagged you as a courtesy so as not to talk about you behind your back... Honor, ever heard of it?

There’s honour among queers?

Just now, Wildboer said:

You tagged me to keep being the center of attention...thats what your all about.

Thats why you fags are disliked by so many......

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats called normal....you obviously have some type of deep seeded issues. I think its you who should be ashamed....not anyone who may or may not be gay 

Cool story ben....i dont like hearing pedophile shit either....to me the gay stuff is just as disgusting.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I remember having a debate on gay marriage in CE back in the day where I brought up a quote of a user talking about banging his wife after he said, "They can be gay, they just shouldn't talk about it." He was so entrenched he legit responded that he was going to not talk about his old lady like that in public instead of ceding the point. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Cool story ben....i dont like hearing pedophile shit either....to me the gay stuff is just as disgusting.

See that is very strange.....equating molestation of a child to what two consenting adults might do  ....really strange 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Looks like behn is a pseudo libertarian 

Just now, Wildboer said:

I remember having a debate on gay marriage in CE back in the day where I brought up a quote of a user talking about banging his wife after he said, "They can be gay, they just shouldn't talk about it." He was so entrenched he legit responded that he was going to not talk about his old lady like that in public instead of ceding the point. :lol: 

Honestly.....I'm kinda grossed out by male/male gay shit but its not like it offends me at all. I just think its kinda gross cause I'm not gay :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

There’s honour among queers?

Fuck outta here with your Canadian spelling :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You tagged me to keep being the center of attention...thats what your all about.

Thats why you fags are disliked by so many......

I tagged you because you were relevant and I try not to mention users without tagging them now that we can do that. I mean, if you'd prefer I mention you behind your back that's fine with me :bc: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Banging hot chicks is normal. Wanting to be covered in poop and semen is a mental health issue 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Banging hot chicks is normal. Wanting to be covered in poop and semen is a mental health issue 

What about chicks that are into anal....is that a mental health issue?

• Like 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

Fuck outta here with your Canadian spelling :lol: 

I tagged you because you were relevant and I try not to mention users without tagging them now that we can do that. I mean, if you'd prefer I mention you behind your back that's fine with me :bc: 

I prefer that you get run over by a car. :lol:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

:puke: jesus fucking christ...im gonna have bad dreams now. :wall:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What about chicks that are into anal....is that a mental health issue?

What kind chicks are you into that are blowing semen all over you wtf