Check your account email address ×

How a Trade War Escalates - WSJ Editorial

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

If you think they are a net gain economically then I've got nothing... Can't fix stupid.  

youre foolish if you think they arent

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh and regarding slowing immigration......good luck when less are paying taxes, s and Medicare 

1/2 of the illegals here are working for cash . The ones on the books don't make enough money to pay taxes. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Elon Musk (God to the left) apparently likes the direction Trump is going on trade.  :pc:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/03/08/elon-musk-goes-on-twitter-tirade-over-trump-tariffs.html

"We raised this with the prior administration and nothing happened," Musk wrote. "Just want a fair outcome, ideally where tariffs/rules are equally moderate. Nothing more. Hope this does not seem unreasonable."

LOL....How dare ole Musky disparage the past king.  As you said, Musky, a hero to the left will draw their ire if he keeps this rhetoric up!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Calm down, everyone.

That's the message from President Trump's commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, who told NPR's Rachel Martin Friday that the president's orders for new tariffs on imported steel and aluminum won't have the negative impact on the economy many are predicting.

"Let's put it into perspective," Ross said on NPR's Morning Edition. "The tariffs that have been potential proposed by the European Union covers something like $3.5 billion of products. We have approximately an $18-to-$19-trillion economy, so this is two-tenths of one percent of our economy. That doesn't sound like much of a roar to me."

The media is in full attack mode today

Bad, bad............all of this is bad. 

I love it...........................  Republicans are lying, scheming, racists, hell bent on destroying the middle class.

Today : even   Republicans are against  this and N K talks. Absolute buffoons. What kind of a moron sucks this shit down and beats their chest about "being informed".   

Every time I hear  even Republicans are against it, makes me want to support what he is doing more!!!1