Check your account email address ×

16 insane things that happened in Trumpworld in just the last 48 hours

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its a fucking crazy train for sure. 

Ever worked for a malignant narcissist? It’s the craziest experience you’ll ever have. I worked for one. He was a medical director of a facility in west central Wisconsin. I stayed 3 months. The last month was simply a study of mine as to how fucked up a place could be and how hard certain people looking to get ahead will suck someone’s ass. :lol:  

The trump White House is a perfect example of how that institution was run. 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ever worked for a malignant narcissist? It’s the craziest experience you’ll ever have. I worked for one. He was a medical director of a facility in west central Wisconsin. I stayed 3 months. The last month was simply a study of mine as to how fucked up a place could be and how hard certain people looking to get ahead will suck someone’s ass. :lol:  

The trump White House is a perfect example of how that institution was run. 

I worked for a guy who was a straight up gangster. Narcissist for sure. I learned more about business from that guy tho than from anyone else ever and I worked for some top notch outfits. 

57 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I worked for a guy who was a straight up gangster. Narcissist for sure. I learned more about business from that guy tho than from anyone else ever and I worked for some top notch outfits. 

Can’t cheat the system in my line of work. The insurance companies will beat you. They did him. :lol: