Check your account email address ×

Liberal logic on school shootings.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The system completely failed on the law enforcement side on many levels and yet there were teachers shielding kids inside the building. Something I would have hoped the LEO's would have done, but they did not! I wonder if those teachers wished they had a gun at that moment. A way to actually defend themselves and those kids

I wonder if they had a clear shot, or the possibility of them accidentally adding to the death toll.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

The kid was not suicidal.   There is a reason why he dropped the guns and left.   

He dropped the guns and left because he's a fucking pussy.

Let's say we ban AR's and AK's.   Does anyone think for a second places like congress will stop having armed security because of it?   I can think of one attack against congress and it wasn't even at the capital building.   It was at a baseball field where the shooter probably assumed nobody armed would be.

I'd like someone to list the known mass shootings at places the shooter(s) know people will be armed.  

:lol: 

Let's say we ban AR's and AK's.   Does anyone think for a second places like congress will stop having armed security because of it?   I can think of one attack against congress and it wasn't even at the capital building.   It was at a baseball field where the shooter probably assumed nobody armed would be.

I'd like someone to list the known mass shootings at places the shooter(s) know people will be armed.  

I just don't see how the dems figure we are arming the teachers to go into battle.  I mean, I do see it.  I guess I don't see why they think we'll all bite on that idiocy.  Arming a few willing teachers would act as a DETERRENT!!!!!!  Kind of like laws do.  Posible consequences are more defined.  "Gun free zone" signs aren't working...weird!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I just don't see how the dems figure we are arming the teachers to go into battle.  I mean, I do see it.  I guess I don't see why they think we'll all bite on that idiocy.  Arming a few willing teachers would act as a DETERRENT!!!!!!  Kind of like laws do.  Posible consequences are more defined.  "Gun free zone" signs aren't working...weird!

I want to see one of these guys against teachers carrying guns willing to put up a sign saying their home is a gun free zone.   Well at least any of them with any crime around.  Hell I'll buy them for them.  :lol:  

download (27).jpg

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I want to see one of these guys against teachers carrying guns willing to put up a sign saying their home is a gun free zone.   Well at least any of them with any crime around.  Hell I'll buy them for them.  :lol:  

download (27).jpg

:lol:

Related image