Check your account email address ×

Best used side x side for $7000?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

True, my dealer is 10 mins from me and looks after all my power sports.  It's the only reason I bought a CFMoto and I have been more than satisfied.  He is their number one dealer in Canada.  Also their quads are quite nice as well.  

Maybe it was said earlier...but what tech is a cfmoto based off of? Honda? Zuk? Kawi? I  know pantera was yami....and Odes was Honda.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Maybe it was said earlier...but what tech is a cfmoto based off of? Honda? Zuk? Kawi? I  know pantera was yami....and Odes was Honda.

I don't know, but I could ask.  Like I said I'm quite happy with it, still like the RZR look better but I don't think they are built any better.  My 2 cents.

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The CF Moto is not a copy cat company like all the others. It looks like a RZR but that as close to copying another as it gets 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When I bought it was 12k vs 18k.  The RZR does zero more for me where I ride.

18k for a basic razr 800?....my buddy paid 13 for his. :dunno:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ive read the specs....i beg to to differ. :bc:

You need to look at them both and ride them both.  That is what I did, then you will.

I also have a Suzuki King quad, the ride does not compare to the CFMoto quad.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You need to look at them both and ride them both.  That is what I did, then you will.

I also have a Suzuki King quad, the ride does not compare to the CFMoto quad.

Im a Can am guy...I would never even consider buying another brand quad...except maybe the polaris sportsman 1000 highlifter edition.... and like I said earlier...the chinese brands have all come and gone out here.... :bc:

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Im a Can am guy...I would never even consider buying another brand quad...except maybe the polaris sportsman 1000 highlifter edition.... and like I said earlier...the chinese brands have all come and gone out here.... :bc:

Dave,

These things have come a longs ways since the junk that used to come out of China.  Plus it made a great birthday gift for a 14 year old.  

I chuckle at the brand loyalty chaps.

:bc:

http://www.atv.com/specs/cfmoto/sport-utv/2016/zforce/800-eps.html

http://www.atv.com/specs/can-am/sport-utv/2016/maverick/1000r-x-mr.html 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dave,

These things have come a longs ways since the junk that used to come out of China.  Plus it made a great birthday gift for a 14 year old.  

I chuckle at the brand loyalty chaps.

:bc:

http://www.atv.com/specs/cfmoto/sport-utv/2016/zforce/800-eps.html

http://www.atv.com/specs/can-am/sport-utv/2016/maverick/1000r-x-mr.html 

Im not a fan of the Maverick but those specs are a poor example of the major differences in the 2 machines.....

One of the major differences is hp....cfmoto is 65 and mav is 101...many more major but it doesnt matter really

As for being brand loyal....i ride what seems to hold up best for the type of riding we do....lots have tried other brands ...but always comeback to can am when it comes to quads....razrs and mavs or commanders are where its at for sxs's

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im not a fan of the Maverick but those specs are a poor example of the major differences in the 2 machines.....

One of the major differences is hp....cfmoto is 65 and mav is 101...many more major but it doesnt matter really

As for being brand loyal....i ride what seems to hold up best for the type of riding we do....lots have tried other brands ...but always comeback to can am when it comes to quads....razrs and mavs or commanders are where its at for sxs's

I only posted the links (specs) to show how the non-partisan ratings (landscape) is changing, was not comparing HP.  The CFMoto's are rated quite well in the sxs class compared to the rest.  They are good machines and hold up well and great value today.  We ride with the RZR's and Can-Am's and there is absolutely nothing they can do that these can't.   The main negative is lack of dealer support and poor re-sale, however that is not an issue for me.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I only posted the links (specs) to show how the non-partisan ratings (landscape) is changing, was not comparing HP.  The CFMoto's are rated quite well in the sxs class compared to the rest.  They are good machines and hold up well and great value today.  We ride with the RZR's and Can-Am's and there is absolutely nothing they can do that these can't.   The main negative is lack of dealer support and poor re-sale, however that is not an issue for me.

If you re just riding dry trail then I will agree.