Check your account email address ×

lol

0DVL6HrY_normal.jpg Adam Schiff

@RepAdamSchiff

Mr. President, I see you’ve had a busy morning of “Executive Time.” Instead of tweeting false smears, the American people would appreciate it if you turned off the TV and helped solve the funding crisis, protected Dreamers or...really anything else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump’s big bad bully routine is going the way of all stupid bullies. Just dish it right back at him. Everyone now knows that he’s a liar. 

Don't tell the Trump supporters, they think everyone still loves him.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I figure you’d be less cunty after the eagles game. :wrong: 

I'm as happy as a pig in shit. walking on cloud nine all day. trying to figure out how I can make it down to the parade to burn some cars, steal some tvs, etc with all the other eagles fans...

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm as happy as a pig in shit. walking on cloud nine all day. trying to figure out how I can make it down to the parade to burn some cars, steal some tvs, etc with all the other eagles fans...

Omg I was going through the Snapchat map (I know, ew, millenial shit) while listening to the police scanner stream. What a fucking shit show. Sounded fun. I hear the Vizio’s are nice if there are any left.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg I was going through the Snapchat map (I know, ew, millenial shit) while listening to the police scanner stream. What a fucking shit show. Sounded fun. I hear the Vizio’s are nice if there are any left.

:lol:

they were likely the last to leave...

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Listen to the scanner and then find Snaps of the crimes being reported? This is the most genius thing I've heard all week.