Check your account email address ×

8 states that need to raise taxes

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did you let snowrider know that Kansas is included in the least dependent states?  He seems to be an expert on Kansas.

Of course - they don’t pay taxes and their state is reeling :lol: Even the Repugs had to raise taxes when the Laffer utopia didn’t pan out :lmao: You’re so stupid :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course - they don’t pay taxes and their state is reeling :lol: Even the Repugs had to raise taxes when the Laffer utopia didn’t pan out :lmao: You’re so stupid :thumbsup:

OH, so the least dependent states don't pay taxes?  Hmm, enlighten the rest of us.

BTW, red states have a much bigger land mass than blue, which means they have more federal land and more rural agriculture.  Think about that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OH, so the least dependent states don't pay taxes?  Hmm, enlighten the rest of us.

BTW, red states have a much bigger land mass than blue, which means they have more federal land and more rural agriculture.  Think about that.

And more roads with less gas taxes to maintain them. When I looked at federal spending in my town on the link someone provided yesterday 90% went to NH dot.

Edited by steve from amherst

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

And more roads with less gas taxes to maintain them. When I looked at federal spending in my town on the link someone provided yesterday 90% went to NH dot.

Yes, the devil is in the details.  Yet give the simpletons SIMPLE articles and they will gobble it up hook, line, and sinker

What is even more interesting is that blue states are generally "richer" than red states.  They have a higher cost of living, and incomes are generally higher.  More money = more taxes paid, right?    It amazes me how these intellectual elites can't figure out this stuff.....or maybe they don't want to.  Just another disingenuous piece designed to deceive the masses.  And it works.  This will come up again in the future and portrayed as truth.

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Smart people make a shitload of money and don't have to move anywhere :thumbsup:

:lol:   my parent are down in heavens waiting room in a town filled with tens of thousands of retirees who claim FL as their primary residences to avoid the taxes of their home states.  So no they may not have to  "move"  but they move their domicile for tax purposes to another state where they own homes.